~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Gerry

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Gerry » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:21 pm

Clicks are in.

Loved seeing a clear morning with the promise of sunshine, it had me thinking warm and sunny, starting to look a touch dreary and we are back to minus temps. It has been melting so remains we are on our way to spring.

As always love your quote choices Patti. Have a great day!

“The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have.” —Yiddish Proverb

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:00 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Only got a wee bit of rain yesterday. Temps have been on the plus side for days now...and this morning...-2C. Off to town this morning to return Dave's walker, groceries and a few errands.

We all would do well to live by your quote Gerry! Some of us do!

“If I look at the mass I will never act.” Mother Teresa

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:41 pm

Clicks are in.

We are at zero this morning, there has been freezing rain, rain/snow expected this afternoon day. I did have to turn the heat up to take of the damp chill. Wishing you safe travel time and a good supply of vegetables available Patti.

"When you live with an open heart unexpected things happen"

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:27 pm

Clicks are in.

Freezing rain and snow overnight so really slick out there, plans to deadhead the counter of geraniums in the garage will be on hold today. Sorting garden seeds this morning and need to change some burnt out plant lights, for me a tricky chore! Have the mushroom broth so will be making that soup you recently made today or tomorrow.

Take care and have a quieter day today.

"Who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure"

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:55 am

We are at 0C right now...and by Sunday we are supposed to be up to 17C...unheard of here at this time of year!

Did you buy or make your own mushroom broth? I hope you enjoy Bea's recipe...we thoroughly did.

“And sometimes focusing on what you can control is the only way to lessen the pang in your chest when you think about the things you can't.” Elizabeth Acevedo, With the Fire on High

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:33 pm

Clicks are in.

We've managed to get to plus 1 but feels like minus 5 this afternoon, a dull, dreary and damp day. Your quote so true as there is so much we cannot control, concentrating on that which one can is a good way to go.

As to the broth I wasn't sure just when I would get to a city shop I added the broth to my Amazon order which arrived really quickly, but need mushrooms. Along with the broth the Black and Decker Dust Buster arrived as well. Did the charge overnight and all around amazed at the improvements in the last 12 years or so ... and yes my old one is still working other than needing to be charged more often. The 'car' vac is still on charge but has everything I wanted to keep my computer, keyboard and plug in dust free.(especially the shedding from the furbabies) A plus it was on sale!

To a great weekend.

"A beautiful heart will bring things into your life that all the money in the world couldn’t get you"

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:27 am

Agree with your quote Gerry! :-)

Was a very busy day yesterday here on Zazz. But got 'er done! So far this morning it is somewhat quiet.

“Four things to learn in life: To think clearly without hurry or confusion; To love everybody sincerely; To act in everything with the highest motives; To trust God unhesitatingly.” Helen Keller

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:29 am

%%- %%- %%- Happy St. Patrick's Day! %%- %%- %%-

Temps on the rise...melting happening and sunshine! Hopefully when my daughter comes, the roads will still be in a good shape, as the logging trucks have stopped running. When the logging trucks run...they maintain the road 100% better than when they don't run! ERG! And Spring Breakup here is always nasty!

“Worrying is arrogant because God knows what He's doing.” Barbara Cameron, A Time to Heal

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:58 am

Clicks are in.

Somehow I lost my first message, but here too a beautiful sunny day but much to my surprise it's a feels like minus 21 morning. We have seen to melting.

Good thing my brother messaged this curling fan who had decided not to watch the Women's World curling. I would have missed two awesome games, our Canadian team won both games. Watched and yet I did get my seeds all in order, did some planting and got to all the daily chores.

Seeing this quote had me smile as it is so a reminder and for me timely, we need to allow time to enjoy that which we love.
"Take time to make your spirit happy"

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:45 am

You are a pro at getting things done Gerry! So I am not surprised! Busy day here yesterday...but got 'er done!

Ya...your quote...I have trouble doing that (as you know)...but my spirit sure needs it sometimes!

“We are constantly trying to hold it all together. If you really want to see why you do things, then don't do them and see what happens.” Michael A. Singer, The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself