~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:08 am

Clicks are in! :O3

As you would expect Gerry...it is really busy here with the family! And I am enjoying every second!!!

Hope you are doing well and not overdoing! lol

“A revolution is coming – a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough – but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability. Robert F Kennedy

[Report to the United States Senate on his trip to Latin America and the Alliance for Progress, May 9-10 1966]”

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:51 am

Off to town to see if I can get the tranny looked at and a hopefully a cleanout and new fluid put in sometime soon. Should be a good fix while I look for a refurbished one.

Hope you are doing well Gerry! Miss talking with you...will call Thursday morning.

"I admire those who do good and expect nothing in return.” Roy T. Bennett

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:07 pm

Clicks are in.

So happy you are enjoying family Patti, hope you manage to keep your vehicle going until you find a solution. Managed to make it through our gathering but admittedly amid the season of renewal, hope and memories saw me feeling the loss. Memories of love won out so it's a matter of getting through the rest of the firsts for this shattered heart.

My gorgeous gifted fragrant bouquet of daffodils are still a cheerful start to each day!

Makes me happy to think of your family time, know you are enjoying every minute of your week!

"Gratitude starts a chain reaction to Happiness"

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:48 am

Clicks are in.

Seems like a sunny morning which may just see us with the promised 19 celsius /65 fahrenheit later today.

Have tax appointment this aft so off to do the last of the paperwork. Hopefully they remember to bring an account book for 2024 as they missed mail out as I do not ever want to do a whole years worth ever again. Now I know what they mean when they say paper jungle!

"Use the experience you got yesterday to create a happy future! Enjoy your life! Be happy!"

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:53 am

I knew you were going to run the gamut of emotions during Easter. And you came through with love being the strong emotion!!! Kudos! You are winning.

My family is leaving this morning! It has been an awesome (albeit short) week! DD said she will be back in August! Love anticipation! LOL

“What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?” Robert Schuller

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:07 am

Ya...taxes! Getting our paperwork together to get that in and done. It is -1C this morning. Temps here recently are cooler. Have had Auntie Em cold winds this week...and several hours of no power.

It was an emotional goodbye yesterday! Hard to let go of my daughter in my arms!

“The word 'listen' contains the same letters as the word 'silent'.” Alfred Brendel

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:34 pm

Another day in town...and the vehicle got me home!!! Ah...the power of prayer!

“Can a dream be wrong? Aren't dreams God's way of telling you things?” Ellen Hopkins

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:15 am

Ahh...the weekend! We still have some snow on the ground and it is chilly this morning at -2C. So started the cookstove which heats this level beauteously! Nothing quite like wood heat...gets to your bones and feels to good!!!

Enjoy this beauteous day we have been given! :-)

“The cause of most of man's unhappiness is sacrificing what he wants most for what he wants now.” Gordon B. Hinckley

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:47 am

Spending this day spinning and relaxing with DH and pooches! :-)

“It is beautiful to discover our wings and learn how to fly; flight is a beautiful process. But then to rest on the wings of God as He flies: this is divine.”
― C. JoyBell C.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:32 pm

Clicks are in.

Love hearing you are having a wonderful you day Patti and your quote is right on.

While many people are looking forward to the solar eclipse tomorrow, for me it is an all around special day as it's daughter's birthday as well.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

"Bring peace and kindness to the part of the world that is within your reach"