~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:34 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Cooler this morning...2C and bright skies.

“Tragedy and adversary are the stones we sharpen our swords against so we can fight new battles.” Sherrilyn Kenyon, Infinity

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:52 am

Wishing you a day filled with wonderfulness!! :-)

“Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.” Oswald Chambers

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:19 am

Clicks are in, always love the daily double days. Has me hoping a good many members are clicking to care for those in need.

Hard to believe a week today when all this started here, Zoey has done so well and hopefully although there were complications today will see Cathy home. Keeping busy during the wait for a message or the phone to ring.

"Worries go down better with soup than without"

That said I made a huge pot of Potato and Leek Soup this morning, it's pureed all ready to add the cream. Have a loaf of bread on to go with it and a small roast ready to go. Trying to add some normal to the day.

Hope you too are enjoying the welcome greening that had begun!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed May 01, 2024 9:58 am

Your soup quote has me wondering...am I worried and stressed???? We eat so much homemade soups etc here these days. LOLOL

“The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention…. A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words.” Rachel Naomi Remen

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu May 02, 2024 10:01 am

Well...today sees to 1C and sunny skies. Supposed to get up to 17C today. The grass is greening an growing. Won't be too long before I need to fire up the lawnmower.

This quote made me laugh!! Gotta love food humour!

“Hearts can't be broken because they're made of marzipan.” Kerstin Gier

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu May 02, 2024 11:44 am

Clicks are in.

A fun quote Patti! We are about the same temperature, checking ahead we have moisture and not much looking like planting and outdoor weather for some time to come. Know we need the moisture so that is likely a good thing.

"Sometimes the strength within isn't a fiery flame, sometimes it's a tiny spark that whispers you got this"

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri May 03, 2024 10:12 am

Your quote Gerry is absolutely on the money when we go through challenging situations! That tiny spark ignites our internal strength for sure and get us through! Hope today finds good news on your end Gerry!! (((Hugs)))

“Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.” Yogi Bhajan

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat May 04, 2024 9:40 am

Off to the 'Spin In' up country with a friend. We usually go every year together. Really looking forward to this year...as I have not been since 2019 due to Covid.

Enjoy this beauteous day! :-)

“What is grander than a country and more valuable than gold? Strength of heart.”
Cornelius Elmore Addison

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun May 05, 2024 10:08 am

Had a ball at the Spin In!!! Very long day, but absolutely the break I needed!

Supposed to get some rain this afternoon and overnight...so we shall see.

“Most people think happiness is about gaining something, but it's not. It's all about getting rid of the darkness you accumulate.” Carolyn Crane, Double Cross

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun May 05, 2024 3:09 pm

Been clicking.

Great quotes Patti, touches the heart.

The sun is shining this morning but seems that predicted storm with heavy rain may be with us for days, has me needing to assure nothing is on the floor should we see to flood issues. I do have two sump pumps which should take care of that.

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom" — Marcel Proust