~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:04 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Another sunny and dry day! (I choose to dance in it!!!)

“When it rains it pours. Maybe the art of life is to convert tough times to great experiences: we can choose to hate the rain or dance in it.” Joan Marques

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:34 am

Wishing you a mahhhhvellous day! :-)

“In the mist of Difficulty lies Opportunity.” Oprah Winfrey

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:31 am

Been clicking.

Sunny and apparently warming to almost 66 F today, hoping the wind goes down.

Plan is to get to chit potatoes today making for a head start on the gardening year then deadhead, groom and fertilize all that is blooming. Seems this warming trend is not going to be long lived as weekend may see us with snow. Not all that unusual for Saskatchewan but hoping for warm and gentle rain in it's stead.

"A poor man who gives little with a smile gives more than a rich man who gives more with a frown" Proverbs

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 am

Hope you accomplished everything you wanted to do yesterday Gerry!

Oh my word...I just looked up and it is snowing lightly! Every wee bit of moisture is sure welcomed these days!!!

And a wee bit of humour this morning:

“On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
and I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it's true
That who is what and what is who."
- Winnie-the-Pooh” A.A. Milne

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:25 pm

Clicks are in

Enjoyed that wee bit of humor Patti! Been a long day yet nowhere near doing what was planned. Woke to snow on the ground, a nasty day with wind snow and sleet made for no outdoor activities for me. Appointment plans have changed so off to the city by nine tomorrow.

Also an unexpected call for Zoey's dental next week. I worry about anesthetic at her age but keep reminding myself Cathy's 13 year old Cleo did very well. Have to hope the surgeries, Zoey's on our anniversary date and Cathy's on mom's birthday see us on to happy healing.

"Even the most expensive clock shows only sixty minutes in every hour"

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:56 am

Clicks are in.

Been an early morning here, temperature still at feels like minus 14, looking to be a snowy morning along with wind not the best kind of weather for a city day. I really wasn't all that enthused to get up but have all the babies fed and morning chores taken care of so we have time for a call!

“I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do.” — Helen Keller

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:46 am

I am sure both surgeries will go wonderfully! :-) Prayers are on the way!

We have a beauteous sunny day here! And temp outside right now is 8C.

“I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.” Martha Washington

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:19 am

Forgot to to post yesterday...but clicks were done! Too much stuff on my brain these days. LOL

Hope you enjoy the weekend! I am going to try and rest a wee bit more than I have been lately! Lol So we shall see! :-)

“You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, but not what I've been through.” Jonathan Anthony Burkett

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:55 am

Ah...Sunday...a day of rest! Hopefully will see to some spinning/fiber time! Hope you get some rest time today too Gerry! :-)

“Our men think earning money and ordering around others is where power lies. They don't think power is in the hands of the woman who takes care of everyone all day long, and gives birth to their children.” Malala Yousafzai, I Am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:27 pm

Been clicking,

I hope you had a slow down day Patti, I tried but knowing I have a Zoey day away for her dental and Cathy's surgery saw me from one chore to another. It's only seven but my back is suggesting turning on the electric mattress pad could be a good idea! Tomorrow is another day.

Potted up a couple pots of Acidanthera, I call them mini tulips, they have an awesome fragrance and bloom around my birthday which is special to add to the gazebo. Also got to pot some rooted geraniums, and some spring mini Iris bulbs. All bulbs from the Dollar Store - rooted them in a shallow and all doing well!

"Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change" ~ Bob Kerrey