~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:43 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Tomorrow my DD comes....I am so excited!!!

Be happy! :-)

This quote is from this book I had when I was a child!

“When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five, I was just alive.
But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever,
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.” A.A. Milne, Now We Are Six

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:45 pm

Clicks are in.

So happy your daughter will be with you for Easter Patti, know you will have a wonderful week ahead of you.

Love your A.A. Milne quote, I haven't seen that one for years!

Still uncertain what the week will hold but will go with the flow! Been going through recipes in order to get my grocery list completed for Easter.

"Gratitude starts with a chain reaction to Happiness "

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:17 am

Oh I know you Gerry! You will certainly have everything in order for Easter!!! No doubt about that! :-)

As I write this...my DD is on the plane! When she gets to Vancouver at noon she will pick up the rental car and drive up (about 7 hours). My heart is fluttering! lol So looking to wrapping her in my arms (and never wanting to let go!!!).

Have a glorious day! :-)

“No matter who we are, no matter what our circumstances, our feelings and emotions are universal. And music has always been a great way to make people aware of that connection. It can help you open up a part of yourself and express feelings you didn't know you were feeling. It's risky to let that happen. But it's a risk you have to take-because only then will you find you're not alone.” Josh Groban

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:55 am

Clicks are in.

Today's Freekibble made for a sentimental journey, photos of the orange cats had me think to the country fur babies remembering all the wonderful fur babies among them the beautiful orange ones all with appropriate names - Marmalade, pumpkin, peaches and ... I can only think to seeing one since we moved here!

So happy knowing today your daughter arrives, I can feel the happy! Have a wonderful week!

"Being a family means you are part of something wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of our life"

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

I love orange cats...mostly for their quirkiness!!! We had one, named him Schtooks...Mennonite for cat. The best cat evah!

Ok....so....my daughter arrived last night at 10:30pm. I went and met her outside. We did the usual hugging and a wee bit of talking. Then she went back to the car to get her suitcase. I stayed at the door....only to see the front passenger door open and out comes my first born grandson...Connor (her son). He is 33 yrs old. I immediately let out a scream. He ran into my arms and I did not let him go. What a most wonderful surprise! My heart and soul are full this morning.

“What you do is what matters, not what you think or say or plan.” Jason Fried, Rework

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:24 am

Cooking a small turkey today. I am not stuffing it...just going to have it on hand for sandwiches, quick meals etc.

Gads...I forgot how busy it is when two more people are in the house! LOL It is a good busy though!

“One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals. And so when I hear about negative and false attacks, I really don't invest any energy in them, because I know who I am.” Michelle Obama

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:29 pm

Clicks are in.

Oh my dear Patti I felt your happy not only your daughter but having your grandson surprise you, I am so happy for you!

Yesterday a small shop, mail and such then decided on a late lunch for Cathy and I. Today will see us gathering at her house looking to see my youngest gran, have the prep done for the potato salad, devilled eggs, dips and such. Now off to dye the eggs a must at our house. My mom would say "you are like you grandma" Looking to faith hope and love during this season of renewal and love.

"God loves the hearts who believe in hope"

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:14 am

Gerry...sounds like you and your family are going to have an awesome Easter. I know you will drink in all the love, togetherness and remembering! :-)

Did not get the turkey roasted yesterday...but hopefully today. Off to town this morning at 7am.

When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:47 am

@};- @};- @};-Happy Easter! @};- @};- @};-

He is Risen!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:02 am

Clicks are in.
HE has RISEN INDEED

Happy Easter!