Shadows, re: please read first before posting

Moderators: Shadows1, QueenBea

Sue

Shadows, re: please read first before posting

Post by Sue » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm

I don't see three distinct areas to post. There is only one area, divided into topics, which if I reply to, can't have a title all their own. So if I post recipes, any comments about them are going to be mixed up with whatever someone else says about the topic already posted. Whether or not they are related outside of just being "grilling", etc.
I think if I understand what you are trying to do, you need to have a section like the food photo gallery, where the forums are divided into different areas.

Shadows1

Re: Sahdows, re: please read first before posting

Post by Shadows1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:08 pm

That is the way it works. There are 3 distinct places to post, Grilling/ Smoking,
Open Fire, Dutch Oven.
Post appropriate recipes in those topic areas, it is not set up to have separate titles.
You can title your post but it will not take the place of the one set up.

Sue

Re: Shadows, re: please read first before posting

Post by Sue » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 pm

I'm confused.
Are we allowed to post new topics in this forum or only replies to topics you have posted?

Shadows1

Post by Shadows1 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Sue wrote:I'm confused.
Are we allowed to post new topics in this forum or only replies to topics you have posted?
As long as you post under the topics presented you can post, you also can start new topics not covered under the 3 main ones in the general area. If you are looking to post recipes post them first on the main ZAZZ site and link to them in the discussion areas.
If you are still confused I can't help you.

Sue

Post by Sue » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 pm

That's all I wanted to know. 8-)
You were using "topics" and "topic replies" interchangeably, and I didn't want to mess up your forum.
Now that I know to only reply to your three topics, I can find my way. ;)
Happy cooking! :D