Recipe Search by Ingredient

Looking for a specific recipe? ask here someone will be along ASAP to help you out!
Bullrem

Recipe Search by Ingredient

Post by Bullrem » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:04 pm

I have been a member for many years but last year Carol had to re-register me because of a computer glitch on my part. OK, and to be honest I do not get to stop by as much as I would like. I am not 100% proficient moving around the new site and need some help. . Happy Saturday to you all.

Sometimes I have an ingredient and would like to see what recipes are available that would use that. Do we have this as a search tool? Today I have a jar of marinaded artichokes that were given to me and I need suggestions. We do not like these and I would like to rinse them throughly and use them in something we would like. I am sure I would still be able to taste the marinade but hopefully y'all will have suggestions that will help cover it up some.

Do we have 'Search by Ingredient' ?? Thanks Helen in Ark..
Last edited by Bullrem on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KittenCal

Re: Recipe Search by Ingredient

Post by KittenCal » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Bullrem wrote:I have been a member for many years but last year Carol had to re-register me because of a computer clinch on my part. OK, and to be honest I do not get to stop by as much as I would like. I am not 100% proficient moving around the new site and need some help. . Happy Saturday to you all.

Sometimes I have an ingredient and would like to see what recipes are available that would use that. Do we have this as a search tool? Today I have a jar of marinaded artichokes that were given to me and I need suggestions. We do not like these and I would like to rinse them throughly and use them in something we would like. I am sure I would still be able to taste the marinade but hopefully y'all will have suggestions that will help cover it up some.

Do we have 'Search by Ingredient' ?? Thanks Helen in Ark..

Hi Helen!

at this point we do not have a Search by Ingredient on the site, did you try the Advanced Search feature then look at the Main ingredients there?.. here is the link

http://www.recipezazz.com/content/advan ... ipe-search