CLUE: A Murderously Enjoyable Cooking Game

Pick a recipe cook it, then post a review! Watch for upcoming Tag "N" Cook games held at different times of the year.

Moderators: QueenBea, Luvcookn, Mikekey

Sue

Re: CLUE: A Murderously Enjoyable Cooking Game

Post by Sue » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Sue wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:03 pm
Sue accuses Mrs. Peacock with the Lead Pipe in the lounge
Sorry about that! https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/dirty ... rant-39282

Mikekey

Post by Mikekey » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:08 pm

Thanks, Sue.

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:31 pm

Hello all, I just got to chat with Jessy and she forgot it was Monday today, lol. She is at work all day and has parent teacher interviews later so she said she will pop in as soon as she can. Mikekey and I are not quite sure how Jessy goes about “solving” and resetting the game so we will have to wait for Jessy to pop in.

Enjoy your day :-)

NELady

Post by NELady » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:42 pm

GOOD EVENING, DETECTIVES!

My apologies... I have completely overestimated my ability to multi-task. Between my family, my job and 3 college classes, this week was a complete blur and I didn't even remember it was Monday!

I'm headed to parent/teacher conferences. I will get this updated later this evening.

I do not have time to update this by myself... I need a partner or two in crime to help with updates or I can't continue to do this game. I'm SO sorry. I just don't have the time. I will finish up this week and reset it for next week tonight. If anyone has any interest in helping out with the game, let me know! I hope I hear from someone!

Mikekey

Post by Mikekey » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:48 pm

Jess, look on page 1. I have been updating the accusations for you. All you need to do is give us the weekly solution and reset the next week’s murder. I will continue the updates until you can return, or until the game ends. Bea is onboard with this too.

NELady

Post by NELady » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:14 pm

Mikekey wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:48 pm
Jess, look on page 1. I have been updating the accusations for you. All you need to do is give us the weekly solution and reset the next week’s murder. I will continue the updates until you can return, or until the game ends. Bea is onboard with this too.
Oh, this is amazing! Thank you so much, Mikekey & Bea!!! You guys are the best!

NELady

Post by NELady » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:15 pm

WEEK FIVE SOLUTION: THE CASE OF FRAU EGGY PLANT

It was Miss Scarlet, with the Dagger, in the Conservatory!

Uh oh! Miss Scarlet escaped into the night and evaded capture! Better luck next time, Detectives!

NELady

Post by NELady » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:26 pm

WEEK SIX: THE CASE OF PROFESSOR GOOSE BERRYPI

Detectives... the body of Professor Berrypi was discovered at 3:14159265359 o'clock and something doesn't add up! Can you deduce who slaughtered the math professor and make the punishment equal the crime?

Good luck!!!

The game has been reset

LifeIsGood

Post by LifeIsGood » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:29 pm

Bea, I'm glad your hubby is okay. I love that you're putting a priority on enjoying life. Good luck with the pool excavation/installation. It will be well worth it in the end!

Jess, hang in there and good luck with everything. When I get really busy with work/family (and used to take classes for years), I never felt like I had the time to do anything else. Thank you for continuing to give your time and effort when you can.

Thank you to Bea and Mikekey for updating. You're both awesome! :)

Mikekey

Post by Mikekey » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:19 pm

NELady wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:26 pm
WEEK SIX: THE CASE OF PROFESSOR GOOSE BERRYPI

Detectives... the body of Professor Berrypi was discovered at 3:14159265359 o'clock and something doesn't add up! Can you deduce who slaughtered the math professor and make the punishment equal the crime?

Good luck!!!

The game has been reset
Is that a reference to PI?