~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

MsPia

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by MsPia » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Clicks are in.
What a cute video on http://www.freekibble.com/ , I posted on my Facebook :D

Nikky told me it was snowing in Colorado too. She is going skiing tomorrow.
Here, the past three days unbearable hot! More the the heat, it's the humidity the worst. I can't keep up mowing the lawn :?

Sara Alexi is a new author, she might not be at the library yet. Hopefully she is. The first book of the series is call the Illegal Gardener.

How are you doing with your project Judy?

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:32 pm

almost quit recipezazz. talking ads so annoying but when clicked out came back for a second and silence, so glad

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:32 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Judy...when did the talking ads start? So happy you did not quit!! :D :D

With the heat & humidity Pia...I bet you will be happy to be back in a somewhat more temperate climate! It gets really hot here...but we don't have the humidity...and it is that that is the killer!

Snowing heavily here this morning...temp -5C.

Have a wonderous day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:22 am

talking ads was just yesterday and management did not like it either and will look into it. I have enough trouble formulating ideas without while I am doing it a loud gruff voice speaking at same time.

went to see Dr. yesterday only check-up all fine and in good health. next time see her unless ill 6 months away.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 am

Great to hear that you are in fine fettle Judy! :D Always a good thing when having a check up!

Off to town today to buy a new hot water tank. Ours is on its way out! Can't have a hot shower to save my life... :lol:

I guess there were some glitches in the upgrade on Zazz the other day. I know I could not get in for a day...and Pia noticed Asian advertising...and now you mention talking ads. Glad it is all straightened out now! Whew! :-BD

Wishing you an awesome weekend! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:18 pm

left message with young womens president to see if any of the girls could help Gary input some of names. will call her sometime today to verify she got message.

looked at strange friendship pics. did not know deer also linked up with different animals. glad they all got along.

never knew dalmations came in grey and spots thought all of them were white and spots. :O3

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:59 am

I did not know about the merle in dalmations...but when I saw the photo...knew exactly the colour way. My sister has an Austrialian cattle dog and she is also a merle...very beauteous!

We got the hot water tank installed yesterday. I did not realize how heavy it was until moving it upstairs. :shock: A couple of bruises later it was up. I am so looking forward to a hot shower today!

About strange friendships...my cat was friends with a fox!! They used to sit out back side by side looking at the view... :lol: Cute as all get out!

Have a wonderous day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:51 am

seems as though busy on sundays did not get around to any clicks.

found new jello recipe want to make. it has ginger ale , grapes, sour cream, I think lemon jello. maybe some ginger. pears, will make it later.

MsPia

Post by MsPia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Clicks are in.

Hot shower. Yayy!!

Uh! I love ginger ale.Another thing we do not have in Argentina. :shock:
But what a great idea! I use pink grapefruit juice to make jello.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:25 am

Really chilly this morning...-17C. Off to spinning soon and to do a wee bit of shopping. Shower was wonderful!

Have a glorious day! :D