It's Tuesday here is your quote for the day

An inspirational forum meant to give people a place to read some positive daily content, to cheer them up or possibly inspire in some way. We invite everyone to come in and share their thoughts.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Forum rules
Please be sensitive in 'Your Content' regarding feelings, death or injury of private individual. We ask to please start a new topic for each day.
Nadine

It's Tuesday here is your quote for the day

Post by Nadine » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 am

I think it's fair to say that personal computers have become the most empowering tool we've ever created. They're tools of communication, they're tools of creativity, and they can be shaped by their user.

Bill Gates

SixBeans

Re: It's Tuesday here is your quote for the day

Post by SixBeans » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:10 pm

I come here to read inspiration quotes, this one by Bill Gates and computers is far from that, can you please post something more uplifting ;)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Nadine's quote had me thinking to my computer time. This weekend having gathered as a family for our Thanksgiving weekend today sees me onto another year on a journey not of my choosing.

This Thanksgiving weekend along with being thankful for the blessings of loving family and friends, also sees me thankful to the computer time that gave me 'time away' when I most needed it where for most part I was just 'Gerry who loved to cook' and in turn brought so many amazing people into my life.

As I start another year on this journey of the forever change I give thanks for family, friends in my community and online that have blessed me with love, encouraged me with faith and hope. Thank you, you all know who you are.

59chevymom

Post by 59chevymom » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:46 pm

I love this new forum, thank you for adding it.
Keep all the quotes come!

59chevymom

Post by 59chevymom » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Gerry wrote:Nadine's quote had me thinking to my computer time. This weekend having gathered as a family for our Thanksgiving weekend today sees me onto another year on a journey not of my choosing.

This Thanksgiving weekend along with being thankful for the blessings of loving family and friends, also sees me thankful to the computer time that gave me 'time away' when I most needed it where for most part I was just 'Gerry who loved to cook' and in turn brought so many amazing people into my life.

As I start another year on this journey of the forever change I give thanks for family, friends in my community and online that have blessed me with love, encouraged me with faith and hope. Thank you, you all know who you are.
I really love your post Gerry, a belated Happy Thanksgiving, I hope it was a good one!