~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:21 pm

I will be going to brothers for thanksgiving. not sure when they will bring me back. will not have lap atop so may not be able to post. AS amazon wants passwords and ability to give it to third party advertisers and that I will not allow.

hope were still able to post when get back. does anyone know when forums will be nomore?

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:41 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Happy to hear you will not be alone for Thanksgiving Judy! Thanks for letting us know that you might not be around for a while. And I have no idea when the forums will close. But when I do...I will post here. And we will talk about keeping in touch.

Have a joyous day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:54 pm

With the numbers here we we will be seeing to an afternoon report, seems political and medical have to get on the same page as well as the people themselves. On the weekend read some comments from the people, actually stunned to read how many still believe the months and months of its a hoax and conspiracy stories, nope no more reading the comments!

On the positive we can only do our best and do things we enjoy. For me made a few new recipes and so would love to make that pumpkin pie of yours Patti, with the sour cream I am wondering if I could enjoy a big slice and freeze the rest?

Wishing Judy and Misa a happy thanksgiving. I may have to make some dressing and open a can of cranberries! Clicks are in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:00 am

That is one reason I do not watch news or read about covid! As for the sour cream pumpkin pie...I have never froze it...as we are all hoovers here and it goes like lightning.

Take care dear ones! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:50 am

Make a beauteous day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:54 am

Thanksgiving to the south had me bring up my extra toasted cubes yesterday and give another go at stuffing in a crockpot. The aroma here was like Thanksgiving and Christmas combined, add in cranberries like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.
A library book I ordered months and months ago made for a nice surprise, thinking my weekend will start early this afternoon. Wishing everyone an enjoyable weekend remember to find time to do the things you love.
Clicks are in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:41 am

Gerry...the crockpot stuffing recipe sounds interesting. Is it one of yours and if so...is it on here? I wonder if I could make my own stuffing and cook it on low for a few hours if that would work? I might give that a try. Enjoy your read! I have been busy knitting socks and shawls (both neck and wearing) for Christmas gifts.

Temps here are up and down. And melting/freezing is happening...making for nasty roads.

Create wonder! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:26 am

Wishing you an awesome day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:15 pm

Clicks are in. Both online services from the the city this morning were comforting, the streaming will be offered until it is once again safe to gather. Wishing everyone a safe and healthy week. Make it a happy day.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:41 am

How wonderful that you have online church services Gerry! We do not have that here...but do my devotions every day!

DH had to go to the beach and get some sand/gravel for our driveway. The temps here is a balancing act of thawing/freezing. Our long driveway is nothing but a sheet of ice. So we need to scatter the sand /gravel for traction. Fun Times! The good thing...we can still do it! :-)

Keep a smile on your face and joy in your heart! :-)