~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:33 am

finally finished with sleep study and heart monitor test. OK just test for now. Im cold. odd duck it is only in 40s night and morning I guess I am like your dogs dont like it cold. but my oh my in 20s is brrrrr

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Great to stop in and see our little group stays in touch, wishing all goes well with your tests Judy, which reminds me of your burn Patti, hope the healing went well. As always the escalating numbers have me think to Misa who works in the school system.

Good news is while we are taking care we are all having thoughts to Christmas. With the addition of the new babies to my household I am guessing a Christmas tree no matter how small may not be a good idea! Here we definitely are going to have a white christmas having gone from a beautiful fall day on Friday to a winter blizzard on the weekend. Snow plows were really busy. This morning woke to minus 20 feeling like minus 28! Yes winter is here!! Not sure what is happening but numbers here are going up, with Manitoba our provience declared a red zone. Clicking ongoing. Make it a good day.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:55 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Guess I forgot about your sleep study Judy! Hope it went well for you! :-)

Our winter has hit too Gerry... DH snowblowed while I shoveled where he couldn't. We had 6" of new snow the other day. It was dry and light...not like the last time wet and heavy. So yesterday was easier shoveling.

I can't believe the covid numbers around the world!!! Have we not learned anything??? It is disheartening to think that another state of isolation will be taking place because of carelessness/thoughtlessness. My daughter who works for Save-on Foods (e-com) says that peope are starting the hoard! No toilet paper or paper towels on the shelves. And I have noticed it here last time in town. The good news that I heard was that they are close to having a vaccine distributed (and not sure how accurate that info is). Don't know anything else. Glad our wee group is well!!!!!

Have a peaceful day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:33 pm

not again oh my,

the dr. said to make up a story of how got bruise on hand lets see they put leaches on my hand then fed them to bats and now they are going to give antibodies to covid19. I guess if i am pertending anything is possible

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:53 am

How did you injure your hand Judy? And it is bad enough to have leeches put on? Yikes!

More snow predicted for this afternoon. Temps are chilly this morning (-7C) -3F.

Keep warm and smile lots! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:16 am

Another cold morning. Having quickly found it best not to pick up a snow shovel I have to do some shovelling to set more boundaries sometime today and add some garden fencing to keep my beautiful large gifted flower pots safe from future cleanups. Also time to place the bird feeders so they are both easily accessible and yet can be seen from indoors. As usual I find the changeover to our long cold winters has me feeling like its time to recharge my batteries! May take a few slow down days before the indoor so called fall cleaning begins.

Daughter shared a her butternut squash, they taste incredibly good. Checked out recipes then winged it yesterday for a wonderful roasted creamed soup. Using the seasonings from your lentil soup Patti and adding cream milk had me enjoy with plenty for my freezer stash. A morning chat with one of the grans said opening my freezers was like going shopping! Homemade soups and bowl meals an easy way when cooking for one.

Been clicking. Let's hope this new week sees to a return to a touch of normal in this world of ours as well as seeing to keeping the escalating and frightening numbers down. Take care and stay safe.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:31 am

I too have been thinking (and not much doing) about fall cleaning! Trying to get my indoor energy pumped. :lol:

Have a happy day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:52 am

no , dr. told me to make up a story I thought no-one would believe. sorry didnt think that through. actually I went into lab for blood work and he hit a vein so lots of blood leaked under skin. skin puffed up by 1/4 inch around area. but all ok now. aches a bit but not much when touch. it will be fine soon

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:24 am

Whew! Thank goodness you are going to be right as rain Judy! But none the less...it must have been an ordeal for you.

Another dumping of snow yesterday...6 inches to shovel today. Good thing I did my housework yesterday.

Have an awesome weekend! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:41 pm

sooo glad snow does not appear here yearly. 6 inches sounds like a lot.

looked awful- bruse but knew if it was serious since I was at clinic where there were lots of drs. they would have been more excited