~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:43 pm

happy weekend to all. hope you get word on Nyah soon. i know you are feeling hopeless. started redoing physical therapy exercise. it helped so much dont want to lose headway I've made.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:29 am

Clicks are in! :O3

It was the same culture as last time...only this time she is off the antibiotics. I called the vet's office yesterday...her vet is not in on Saturdays. So asked the tech to pull her file and read to me what he had written. She said that the culture had been sitting for 3 days and no growth. So back to the proceduring!!!

I feel remiss in not getting over to the Potluck forum!! I have been so busy and have not given any thought to Easter yet. It will just be the two of us this year.

Have a sunny Sunday! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:00 am

no growth sounds good.I'll keep my fingers crossed. what is the procedurings?

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:35 am

Not the news one wants to hear Patti, but on a positive side have to hope they find other than a required surgery. Sending big hugs. Had a great mom and daughter day yesterday, a medical stop, just a bit of a shop for the animal babies and fresh fruit and veggies for us, lunch and home. Happy to pick up a package of three peppers for four dollars instead of ten dollars and three dollars for a lovely bag of apples and a bag of oranges for just a bit more! I do support my town but when given these prices I do stock up! Good to hear you are continuing the physio Judy, I can't imagine what one would do without the exercises and stretches. I can almost see the gorgeous spring blooms you have Misa!

I am still battling that flair, much better but today finds me tired. Again. On the plus side this week son shared fresh pork hamburger which had me make up a big batch of cabbage rolls for the freezer stash. Know visiting family will enjoy. He also made up breakfast sausages and a wonderful batch of homemade, along with bacon, looking forward to a family breakfast for sure!

A very cool and sunless morning, it's supposed to rain which would be all good to see everything washed and freshened up. Clicks in early this morning. Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday.

Misa

Post by Misa » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:27 pm

Work has been busy as we are getting closer to our testing window. So needless to say, I’ve been stressed. Managed to finish up a bead embroidery kit I had bought. It made a lovely gold and green cuff. Going to have to fit in a trip to Knoxville to pick up some beading supplies I had ordered some time soon.

I feel remiss for not popping by the Potluck forum. I hate letting myself get stressed over testing- it just saps my motivation to do anything. :(

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Working on your beading must be a great destresser Misa. Try to keep in mind that the testing rules are not yours, your caring for the little ones as you do will be what they will remember. Hope your week goes well and that you get to do the Knoxville trip.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:20 am

inspections tomorrow seems we just had but they come three or four times a year.will not be here for it, so will not know if they came. i have something going on most days this week.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:56 pm

That's a lot of inspections Judy, what do they check for? I am sure it will go well.
Clicks are in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:50 am

Clicks are in! :O3

We all sound so busy lately...it must be Spring! Oh I miss time with my daughters! Happy that you had a wonderful time with yours Gerry! With one in Colorado and the other two on the coast. I am hoping to get down there to the coast before my next eye surgery May 15th.

You usually have a good inspections Judy. Hope all is well too this time! :-) Enjoy your busy week.

Gerry is right Misa...your little chicklets will remember you...not the testing! Rest easy. I know...easier said than done. You are such a caring woman and feel strongly for your wee ones...and that makes you a great teacher!!! Please remember that! :-)

Make a memorable day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:00 am

inspections are problems with maintenance and housekeeping. it is so often as they only veiw 20% each time. but you need to be ready as you don't know if it is your turn or not. other than sweap and mop my house was pretty clean so not hardship this time.