~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:32 pm

there is a bill being set forth to make DST year round hope it passes.

glad Nyah is better. pets are such a part of family.

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:20 pm

Back amongst the living finally. Yesterday’s adventures in breadmaking were interesting. I am still a bumbling novice, but it wasn’t my fault! Power went out for almost 3 hours when it was time for the loaves to go into the oven. They ended up overproofed, and instead of two boules, they came out looking like 2 overgrown pitas with no color. :lol: They at least smelled lovely baking.

Tomorrow is picture day at school!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:19 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I wish they would pass that bill (DST) here too Judy!! Nyah is getting better from what I am seeing...it is a slow progress. We shall see.

My my word Misa...I have had that happen to me too! When we moved up here we bought a second hand wood cook stove so that would not happen. There have been times when our power would be out and bread proofing. So it has become invaluable when needed. During the winter I cook on it a lot too. Were you able to eat the bread? Keep up the good work!

Make a happy day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:10 pm

glad your bread 🍞 smelled good! sorry your power went out. hope it tasted good . homemade bread 🍞 is so good.

glad Nyah is getting better.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:57 am

Clicks are in! :

Thanks Judy! It is a slow recovery...I think it is because there were so many red blood cells in her urine. I have been seeing improvement in the colour of her urine during the day!

Long day in town yesterday...left home to pick up Astrid at 8:30am and got home at 7:15pm.

Wishing you a marvellous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 pm

relief society dinner tonight. busy day. dr this morning

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:39 pm

We got to eat some of the bread, and it was good. Glad to hear there’s progress for Nyah. Making plans to get out and about with my mom this weekend, and starting to plan out another bead order in the future. Spring break is coming up in a couple of weeks!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:44 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Hope the dr. went well Judy! Did you enjoy the dinner? I bet you were a wee bit tired at the end of the day.

I am quite sure you are so looking forward to Spring break Misa!! With all that has been going on lately for you...you probably need the rest! Have an awesome time with your Mom!!

Make a glorious day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:24 am

dr. fine, dinner is tonight. glad misa got to eat some of the bread 🍞.

have, medical dr., Parkinson's dr. cant spell neroulogist, therapist keeps me busy.

have a great day, hope it warms up for you. its nice here now.

Misa

Post by Misa » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Didn’t leave school until almost 5 tonight. School was short a bus driver today; the sub missed a lot on the route this morning and afternoon routes had to pick up extra kids. Then, on the way to pick up the last load, that bus broke down. Bet those kids appreciate the fact no students attend tomorrow- it’s a county wide teacher training day.