~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 pm

misa do you sell jewelry you make? my sister-in-law used to and now her daughter has a business making jewelry.

Christmas lights, how fun.

😄

here is the recipe:

https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/sour- ... uares-8970

for a minute forgot how to paste.

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:32 pm

I do custom orders on jewelry. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to sell much around here for the time I put in them or make much inventory; most of what I make is with bead weaving stitches which are pretty time intensive and that is in short supply for me. But I wish I could set up a side business for selling jewelry! I’m slowing learning some basic wire working which is faster for completed pieces.

Thanks for sharing the cookie recipe! I thought they sounded wonderful, too!

I settled on getting my kids each their own inexpensive fleece blanket. I had to visit multiple Wal-Marts to get enough. I’m going to put their names on them with some heat-transfer vinyl, which that should be arriving tomorrow. I don’t have much experience with using it, so here’s hoping they come out well! I have a couple of babies that seem to be pretty anxious about break coming, so I’m hoping a gift they can cuddle up with will help them.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:47 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Your recipe does sound wonderful Judy! We are not big raisin eaters and have subbed currants for them in many recipes with great results. I have saved the recipe and will be cutting the sugar in the filling also. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Fleece blankets!!! Great idea Misa! Everyone loves a soft cuddly blanket and you are probably right about about comforting the wee ones. No child should be anxious about Christmas!! That is so heartbreaking. :-(

This morning it is -7.5C (18.5F). This is the coldest so far this December. And no more snow accumulation thank goodness.

Make an awesome day for yourselves! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:58 pm

fleese blankets sound like a nice gift.

let me know how you liked recipe. would love a picture on recipe. when make for Barbara there is no chance to make pictures and it is too large a recipe for me to make for self.

did laundry, am relaxing before the day begins.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 am

So you don't mind if I use currants in your raisin recipe Judy? Plan on making them this coming Wednesday. Will definitely take a photo.

Off to Kamloops this morning to pick up my friend who has been in hospital for 3 weeks. Taking her husband with. Will be a long day for sure as it is 3 hours one way.

Have a wonderous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:59 am

all new recipes come from someone changing an ingredient so no problem.

i know it is an all day event, as that is how long my travel to Medford temple is.it will be a long day, good luck.

Misa

Post by Misa » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:35 pm

Bit of a long day; had to prep for my sub on Tuesday today - calling for potential snow Sunday, so there's a chance we won't be at school Monday. If I didn't prep, we'd be out and my sub would be clueless come Tuesday, but now that I prepped everything, the snow will go around us and I'll be at work Monday. :lol:

Clicks in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:58 am

Thanks Judy! Looking forward to making it. It was a very long day...left at 7:45am and arrived home at 5:30pm. So happy it is Saturday! LOL!

Funny how life works like that Misa! LOL! You sound like a very organized woman...but then you need to be with your busy life. Hope the snowfall (if you get it) is light and won't cause any issues!

Wishing you a wonderous weekend! ;-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:17 pm

misa i am sure everyone likes your staying on top of things.

leaving for coos bay soon, a friend invited me to ? something at Egyptian theater. should have questioned but just like to go out when have opportunity. busy month but not the rest of the year.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:02 am

Hope you had a great day yesterday Judy! :-) What was happening at the Egyptian theater?

Hope you have a wonderous Sunday! :-)