Easter Blessings

A unique and special online gallery where you can post your food photos as well as view other member's food photos, come and chat with our hosts for photo tips and advice

Moderators: Derf, Bergy, QueenBea

QueenBea

Easter Blessings

Post by QueenBea » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Love Bea and Bergy :D @};-

KittenCal

Re: Easter Blessings

Post by KittenCal » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Happy Easter Bea and Bergy, hope your having a great holiday, knowing you Bea your probably cooking up a huge amount of food!
If you can eat, you can make it!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Kittencal wrote:Happy Easter Bea and Bergy, hope your having a great holiday, knowing you Bea your probably cooking up a huge amount of food!

Actually I am not, our kitchen is in the midst of renovations...... Ugh!!

I just cooked a small stuffed turkey, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy and we ate in hubby's man cave. Hahahaha. I can't wait to get back to cooking and snapping food photos.

KittenCal

Post by KittenCal » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:12 pm

QueenBea wrote:
Kittencal wrote:Happy Easter Bea and Bergy, hope your having a great holiday, knowing you Bea your probably cooking up a huge amount of food!

Actually I am not, our kitchen is in the midst of renovations...... Ugh!!

I just cooked a small stuffed turkey, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy and we ate in hubby's man cave. Hahahaha. I can't wait to get back to cooking and snapping food photos.
Yeah I was kind of wondering what happened, well at least you still cooked something Bea lol
If you can eat, you can make it!

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:18 pm

Never mind Bea - It's who you are with that counts plus your dinner sounds Mmmm. I do though, look forward to when you are back in full operation- I really have missed you!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Happy Easter!! While needing to have the turkey and roaster brought up, along with cane in hand and no bending I managed to make that Easter supper - all with my family helping to see to our Easter gathering!~ Have to agree Bergy " It's who you are with that counts" :)

59chevymom

Post by 59chevymom » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:39 pm

Happy Easter everyone! Come to think of it I also have not seen QueenBea's lovely photos here for a while :?

Bergy

Post by Bergy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:31 am

Bea will be back Very soon - there has been a lot of construction going on in her home so they have been going out for meals. She has guarantees that the end is near!

QueenBea

Post by QueenBea » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Bergy wrote:Bea will be back Very soon - there has been a lot of construction going on in her home so they have been going out for meals. She has guarantees that the end is near!

Yes I was promised that the renos should be completely done by the end of this week. Woot woot...... We have been in a mess for a few months now :evil:

This is what it looks like today, so it is livable, haha... Just nowhere to take pics in there :?