~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Tue May 21, 2019 11:13 am

off to coos bay for a regular checkup. my SIL is coming today. always good to see her.

Misa

Post by Misa » Tue May 21, 2019 9:34 pm

One more day with kids, and if I can get everything on the checklist done, last day for me before summer starts.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed May 22, 2019 12:57 pm

busy week but dr. called and rescheduled appointment today so some relief. though I bet its not like your week or weeks till school ends. at least my challenges is one thing not all day as your working. except yesterday and tomorrow as they were and are all day.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed May 22, 2019 8:31 pm

Been enjoying some great outdoor time as well as family time in the garden. Yesterday my brother and sister in law arrived with awesome gifts of tomatoes and gorgeous flowers grown under lights and already hardened off ready to plant once the frost warnings are over. They then surprised me with an afternoon of heavy duty garden chores, digging out grass, clearing and bagging. My back and joints have been protesting so appreciate that done can now enjoy working among my perennial plantings and get to seeding the garden boxes. Been clicking.

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed May 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Mostly finished at work today, going in Friday to finish up. I was just so tired and distracted to finish packing up my desk after my kids left. Summer school starts immediately tomorrow and my classroom is used to help store things from other classes while that is occurring. So hard to find motivation to finish packing while watching people piling in tables and desks into my room. Keep a family close to my heart in your thoughts and prayers, please.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu May 23, 2019 9:43 am

Looking forward to seeing you back Patti, hoping all is going well. Once by the healing I am sure you will be super happy to have that cataract gone. Is your other eye needing to be done as well? Now that it is so nice out there do be careful and remember the bending and lifting rules!

Wishing you a quiet you day Misa. I am guessing for whatever reasons many of the children in your care need that extra love and caring you add to their day. Must be difficult to know there is only so much you can do, that in itself can be very draining. Will add my thoughts and prayers to the family close to your heart.

How many travel miles to Coos Bay Judy? Hope you managed to do a bit of a shop as well as the appointment. Hope you had a great visit with your sister in law.
Clicks are in. Have a great day.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu May 23, 2019 11:15 am

coos bay is between 11-16 miles about 20 minutes drive.went to bandon afterwards another half hour travel. but enjoyed it. today off soon to medford and temple there. unfortunately no shopping. all bug stores other than fred myers and walmart went out of business, not enough traffic.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri May 24, 2019 9:49 am

Clicks are in! :O3

It is soooo gooda to be back!! :-) Surgery went better than the first time. I took Chico with me as my cuddle buddy and snoozed all day after the surgery. He is such a great wee nugget! He and the pack are fitting well together. Nyah (other Chi) was the hold out...but is warming up to him and accepting him. Love the power of the pack!

I am happy Judy that you are keeping busy and had your SIL with you for awhile! I am sure you both thoroughly enjoyed your time together!

I have added your school family to my prayer/healing list Misa! I can just imagine...after you recoup from school year end...you will be ensconced in your beading. Please remember to take good care of YOU!

Thoroughly enjoyed our conversation last night Gerry! Thank you for thinking of me! Still have not bought or planted anything yet! We have been at a standstill as we have to put new heavy plastic on the two greenhouses and right now that seems daunting. :lol: 23 days until my daughter and family come from Colorado!!!!!! Can't wait to wrap my arms around them and hold close!!

Have an amazing day with lots of smiles! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri May 24, 2019 1:05 pm

Pattie it is so good to have you back.

going to picnic later. made moms potato salad. it is so good. cant help but want to share with all of you:
https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/moms- ... alad-12516

hope you enjoy

Colorado is a long ways off from the part of Canada where you reside. hope the visit goes great, but as it is your daughter and grandbabies I know it will.

Misa

Post by Misa » Fri May 24, 2019 10:56 pm

Welcome back, Patti! Thank you for adding to your prayer list - it means a lot. I have been thinking of you.

I finished up in my classroom today. So maybe Monday or Tuesday it will hit me I'm actually on summer break. :lol:

And for the beading, I am looking to dive in. I'm impatiently waiting on a clasp and needles for my current project to arrive so I can finish and move on to the next. :) I plan on doing little this next week beyond my doctor's appointment Wednesday, at least up until then if I can help it. I am going out with mom in the morning for just a little while.

I am daydreaming about giving homemade pasta a try again soon. Now that I'm off, time to throw hubby out on the grill and peruse fresh recipes.