~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:54 pm

making chili. its a sunny 🌞day. not supposed to be as warm as yesterday but in 50s not bad.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:17 am

Clicks are in! :O3

We are sure loving the sunny warmish weather too Judy! Snow is receding nicely but the dirt road is nasty...lots of mud in sunshine and icy in the shady parts.

And off to town this morning...leaving early so that the roads will be easier to traverse.

Have a fantastic day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:49 am

so glad it is finally warming up. glad your in a better place. it is so nice that the sun 🌞 is coming up earlier and staying later in the day.. it was so glummy when it was dark most of day.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 am

You are so correct Judy...during the winter here...sun comes up at 8am and goes down at 3:30pm. More darkness than light. And sometimes it can get to you. We are still (after 25 years) getting used to it. Thank goodness today is the first day of Spring.

It was definitely Spring in town yesterday...sunny & warmish and made you feel renewed. Had lots of energy!

Nyah's antibiotics did not work...so have an appointment next week for more testing. They will be putting a needle right into her bladder and collecting some urine for testing, blood work and a scan. May I ask that you say a prayer for her that all will and can be corrected. Scary stuff!

Have a memorably wonderful day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:23 am

Warming and melting here, this morning the sun is trying to shine, a good combination after the harsh long winter we had. Have been keeping your Nyah close in thought Patti, sorry the antibiotics did not work, perhaps if they do a culture they may find one that does. Hopefully, meds will be the answer and see her doing well. Adding prayers that all goes well for Nyah. Wishing everyone a great week. Clicking daily. Now off to put up the new grow lights and back to spring cleaning. Noting the past two weeks see my bins only half full come pick up day I think my clutter busting is about done until it warms and then the garden shed which needs a final clear out. Getting there - finally!

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:34 am

I'll remember Nyah in my prayers.

have optometrist appointment today.

Gerry glad your finally getting done or for this part of season.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:28 am

Thank you Judy & Gerry for the prayers for Nyah!! :-) Will let you know how it went.

You put me to shame Gerry! I have not even started spring cleaning...been too busy. It is always niggling my brain though. :lol

Hope the optometrist visit went well Judy! Are you still getting sunny days?

Make a memorable day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:04 am

Hope your eye appointment went well Judy. So hope Nyah is showing some improvement.

Yesterday got a little side tracked from the spring clean, by days end the last of my Sunblaster lights wired in place to see the plant stand all done. All the house plants and herbs got treated to a topping of new soil mix.

You wouldn't much envy my spring clean at the moment Patti, have two rooms pulled apart and a mess of sorting but by day end should see to 'a place for everything and everything in its place' Sun is shining which is a real plus. Clicks are in. Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:44 pm

oh organizing makes everything better. did that , with help and now feel so much better with apartment.

everything fine with optometrist appointment. it's just a yearly checkup as eyes could morf into glacoma or stay same.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:54 am

So looking forward to getting my hands in soil again Gerry!! Have my wish list for Westcoast Seeds all ready. Going to a friends home after I do Astrid's to confirm exactly what we will be planting in my green houses this summer.

It is so good you stay on top of your eyesight Judy! :-)

Have a glorious day! :-)