~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:27 am

hope your virus clears up soon. off to temple today. snow expected in Medford.been organizing the house. it looks so much better now.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:01 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I bet it does Judy! I am sure the satisfaction of getting a job done feels gooda too! :-)

I have a full day of work ahead of me. At 5:30am this morning I made a smoked salmon cheese ball to share with a couple of friends today.

Wishing you an amazing day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:51 am

I've had a cheese ball. never tasted a salmon cheese ball. sounds off but i do love salmon so may be. ok.

SIL is coming Saturday. so we will have a fun outing. she wants to go to beach looking for rocks. she loves beachcombing.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:31 pm

I am up early and often see you online Patti seeing you so busy I have to wonder when do you sleep! I have to hope your little Nyahs visit went well. Love smoked salmon but I too have never tasted a salmon cheeseball, sounds good. How good you got your organizing done Judy, now you are all ready to enjoy your visit with your SIL. Ahh to be beachcombing in March! Seems to be warming here but a long way to seeing the warm and sunny days of spring.

Been busy and missed many of the curling games, must get back to the day to be done before 2:00 so I can watch the afternoon game as they head to the weekend semi- finals and final on Sunday.
Clicks are in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:51 am

Enjoy your weekend with your SIL Judy!!! Hope the weather co-operates so that the beachcombing will happen. Have FUN!

Oh Gerry...I get about 41/2 hours of sleep and most times it is broken. But keep on going and doing...so all is well. Never needed much sleep...even as a child. I was always the first one up in the morning. And clearly that has not changed. :lol: Hope you got some curling time in! I still have not seen any of this years games.

Nyah's visit to the vet went well. He palpated her bladder and did not find any grains or stones. He said there might be a mass (to be determined later if needed)...but we both thought first of an infection...so he put her on Clavaseptin for 10 days. If it clears up...great. If not...then back for xrays and more testing. He said there should be an improvement in 48 hours...which is today.

I have never been a fan of cheese balls not to mention with fish!!! However...the drawing factor was that the salmon is hot smoked and just not canned. When I buy it (Save On) it is frozen in small packages. The recipe is so well balanced that no one flavour stands out...with the exception of wonderful flavour of the smoke.

Enjoy your weekend! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:00 pm

my SIL will be here in 1 1\2 hours. i always enjoy her company. seeing her love of the beach has gotten me to enjoy it more.

i wonder what a curling game is like? know or rather seen a few seconds of people doing some of it. but never seen a game.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:19 pm

Used to put in the long days too Patti, but these past years burning the candle at both ends isn't working quite as well. The running joke was after a hard day I could fall asleep before I hit the pillow. These days not only up early but I kinda resent the interrupted sleep but like you keep going!

This weekend a few pots of special seeds from a horticulturist friend have popped up looking forward to seeing them bloom in my prairie garden.

For the most part Judy I do think Curling is a cold weather sport, for fans you get in as many games as possible, for others they think it equal to watching paint dry. But it takes one lot of skill and it was the one sport I enjoyed playing! Clicks in and wishing everyone a great weekend and hoping Misa is feeling much better.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:14 pm

got haircut and went to shore acres a park garden. too cold this year for many of flowers to blossom. enjoyed our outing.

thank you for info about curling game. guess it is normally to warm to catch on here.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:07 pm

We may be cold here but one of the plusses is not having to change my clocks this morning, we stay on DST year around. How is Nyah doing Pati, have you seen any improvement? Hoping it's good news.

I am sure you enjoyed the outdoor outing Judy, really miss seeing green, be sometime before we see any spring flowers. I have my fingers crossed that all my replacement Clematis vines and newly planted bulbs make it through this brutal winter we have had. And my fall planted garlic.
Clicks are in. Have a wonderful Sunday.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:30 am

Glad you enjoyed the shore Judy and your SIL! :-)

Gerry...I noticed a lightening of her urine...not so brown. So I am hoping that the antibiotics are working. Thank you for asking! :-) Sure hope your vines survive. Have my garden wish list made up and ready to place an order.

Have a terrific day! :-)