~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:18 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Thank you Judy and Gerry! The two pooches on Freekibble this morning look just like Charlie and Gus.

Create a beauteous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:49 am

have a nice weekend. in case your interested the prophet called for a fast of all denominations for the end of covid19 starting good friday. this upcoming friday. love 💘

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 am

Thanks for letting us know Judy! I fast a few times a year...and will be part of this one on Good Friday.

Temps still low and cold... -10.3C (13.4F) but it has stopped snowing. We have sunny skies this morn which always brightens the spirit.

Brighten someone's day with a call! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:02 pm

I'm feeling at peace. I know covid19 will end. if so many good people fast. the lord answers our pleas if you call upon him.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:38 am

Yes He does Judy...in His time. We just have to be patient and pray! :-) How long is the fast...for the Easter weekend?

We have started getting wood in for next winter before the mud starts. Makes it so much easier.

Temps more moderate this morning -2C (27.5F)...and clear skies.

I have been using my homespun yarn and knitting neck shawls. Have 4 done now. Some will be given to the Family Enrichment and some will be for my family. I am so happy staying home...never get bored.

Wishing you a safe and healthy day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:38 am

fasts in my church are usually for 1 day, two meals and no water unless you have a reason that is not feasable for you. diabetic s can't go without food that long, or maybe you have another reason. others have to take medicine

Misa

Post by Misa » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:58 pm

I'm still here - clicking between fielding phone calls and e-mails to parents. I am working through the application process to go back to school as we speak. Online applications are easier in some ways, and unyielding in others. LOL I hope I'm not driving my hopefully soon-to-be professor/advisor crazy with questions about the process. She tells me one thing, the website is asking for something else, and it's not backing down. :lol:

Also waiting on bead supplies to arrive. The body of my bracelet is complete; but the clasps and beads to edge are the hold-up.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:43 am

Thanks for the info Judy. I will probably do the whole weekend.

Good to see you are keeping busy Misa...even if it is sometimes frustrating and getting some fun time in there too!

Keep well everyone! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:14 am

hope each of you are finding things to do on this shelter in. place. hope your beads come soon misa

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:54 am

How are you coping with staying home Judy? Hopefully doing some painting or other hand work. I find that calling friends each day helps them and me too. Contact is vital to maintaining.

Beauteous sunny day and temp is at 0C (32F). When wind blows...it is still bone chilling. Still have many feet of snow to melt and ground to unfreeze...and then we can have our hands in soil!

Make a glorious day! :-)