~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:55 am

have to go to a vision appointment later today. yearly check eye problem iffy as could be or not need check ✔ up. for glaucoma in case develops.

Tink

Post by Tink » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Clicks done.

Stay safe and well everyone, thankfully we have had only 4 confirmed cases of the Coronavirus here at Lake Tahoe and the last 3 were passengers on a cruise ship.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Sure hope your eye appointment went well Judy!! Always good to have the yearly checkups. I just had mine done before all that is going on right now.

We have no idea if there are any cases here. Interior Health is not revealing what areas the cases are in . It is causing panic in town. We live in the bush over an hour from town. So hopefully we will not get it. Most people here are isolating. Thank goodness!

Create joy for someone today! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:21 am

luckily no cases in coos county where i live. relief society sewing masks as hospitals extremely low or out of them. i cant help with this project as no sewing machine.

Misa

Post by Misa » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Clicks in. We have 4 cases in my county but it is spreading quickly in some counties in my area of the state. Schools are now out until April 24. I feel like I'm in limbo as the county I work in has not communicated directly with the teachers since the beginning of last week.

A former student of my school has went missing; he left in the middle of the night. Prayers for his safety are appreciated.

Clicks in - hope to be in better spirits tomorrow.

Tink

Post by Tink » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm

Clicks done for today....

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:01 am

Clicks are in! ::O3

Good thing most people that can...help with such things as sewing masks etc. I wonder if they are supplying the public?

Will be keeping the student in prayer for his safe return Misa! Please keep us informed. I can imagine you are in flux...they should be more forthcoming with info for you all. Maybe pick up your beading to help you feel better. Although these days it is mighty hard.

At this time of year we should be complaining about mud, potholes and slippery roads...but NO...it has been snowing for 2 days now. As we live in a dry climate...the snow is dry...but at this time of year...it is wet and heavy. Fun times!

Keep a smile and a joyous heart! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:32 am

not supplying the public they would never finish.
if I had snow I'd make snow candy 🍬.as- is made cranberry candy, yum 😋 easy recipe just 4 ingredients.

Misa

Post by Misa » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:47 pm

They have found the boy safe. I am grateful, and still a bit worried, as I know the family situation he is in. I had his little brother in my class last year.

Admittedly I'm quite jealous of the snow as we had so little this year. But don't worry, I have you covered on mud and potholes! Some of our potholes have potholes! It's supposed to be clear today and tomorrow but back to more rain on Sunday. I'm going to try to do some sanding and painting of door frames tomorrow.

I agree with the beading; I had to force myself to start last night but once the beads slid over the needle, it was calming. I finished the basics of my second wrap bracelet; I've not decided if I'm going to add dangles or leave it. I warped up my bead loom to make a bracelet I've been wanting to make since last spring, and signed up for an online bead along class once that's finished. I need to find where I stashed the beads for the bracelet I set up on the loom now. *sigh*

Cranberry candy sounds delightful.

Misa

Post by Misa » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:23 am

Clicks in for the day -Zelda and I are watching Bird TV out the window. There are a pair of blue jays and a robin hopping about the back yard, along with a plump bunny. Judging by the ears, this is a different one than visited me before. :) It is calming to see signs of life going about its business.

Found the beads and started the bracelet last night. I'm thinking ahead of how to accent and end it as I work.

I will need to venture out for pet supplies later. I hope all are well.