~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:29 am

No problem even if too busy to deep clean or do anything.

Gerry are you having teeth problems? Can be so devastating
Pattie bet your excited your long overdue family is almost here.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:05 am

Clicks are in! :D

You bet I am excited!!! So looking forward to wrapping my arms around them and holding them close! I saw my oldest daughter last June. And I have not see my youngest since Oct 2016. The family coming today I see them 2-3 times a year.

Finishing up the prep today for their coming and doing some baking.

It snowed last night (and stuck) after a very heavy rain... :?

Have a glorious day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:55 am

Storm after storm they just keep coming, luckily a sun break every once in a while. Clear Mon. Tues. Wed. So nice to have reprieve. Those highs come in handy. A mix of high & low storm fronts.

Have a nice day

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:46 am

That is what we are getting too Judy! Only we are getting clear skies, wind and below zero C temps. Our wood pile is getting down and hope we don't have to get out and cut a tree down in the snow. We take standing dead trees...not live ones.

Family arrived and today is DH birthday...so he wants a Turkey braise...so will make that for him.

Hope you have an awesome weekend! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:26 am

Have a wonderful day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:43 am

Off to coos bay grocery shopping.

Clicks in

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:55 am

It snowed all day yesterday with some rainy periods. Ended up with 2 inches. And it looks like yet another winter wonderland. Sigh!

Hope you had a fun time in Coos Bay Judy! :D

Have an awesome day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:57 am

Ssunny, in_50s days 40 at night snow over 1000 ft. So doesn't affect me or coast

Going to family history center today more non members use than members. But use is important no matter who

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:26 pm

Having family home and celebrating a birthday must have made for a great time at your house Patti. Belated birthday wishes to your dh. Yet more snow your way! We were lucky and missed on the snow seeing to warmer days and melting, remains still no chance of opening that greenhouse door, hopefully soon. Wishing you a fun day at Coos Bay Judy.

March has got away on me can't believe it's Easter this coming weekend, as I close the day still need to plan my Easter menu. This morning prepared the bedrooms, cleaned my Kurig and the coffee maker so along with the turkey family will have super fresh coffee, as for the rest will decide tomorrow.
Been clicking.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:50 am

It sure is good to have part of my family here...but with my daughter eating a Keto diet and the GC sick...there was not alot of cooking. :( They are headed home tomorrow.

Like you Gerry...Easter has creeped up on me. Is it early this year? Hope you have a great time with your family. We have about 2" of new snow.

Have a wonderful day! :-)