~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:32 am

No problems so far

Have a nice weekend. When does your family arrive? Pattie?

I know Gerry may find a gem among recipe s , love the Parmesan chicken pattie saved.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:00 am

Clicks are in! :D

My family is coming on Friday of this week (hopefully). They had to change dates for two months now.

I plan on making Helene's Parmesan Chicken for their visit...along with a couple other of your recipes.

Hope you have a terrific day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Inspection today must check, have to fix light ceiling something not right.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:39 am

How did your inspections go (or is it today?) Judy?

Trying to keep the snow/ice away from the back door as it is ground level so that the water does not come in the house. The ground is still frozen so we can't dig trenches to divert the water yet. Fun & games!

Have an awesome day! :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:00 am

Noons showed up Monday there is today 20% chance otherwise next inspection but need to clean up luckily not as strict as Portland where have to clean walls & vents

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:28 am

Off to town to shop for the family coming. Going to be a very busy day. DH going to dentist etc.

Have a wonderful day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:03 am

They made it to my apt. For inspection passed

Know your excited family coming....... Good luck, have a wonderful day

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 pm

I am guessing the inspections keep you on top of it Judy, I'm sure it's always great to have that inspection over with! Your cleanup spurred me on, moving an oak filing cabinet saw me refiling. I have been going over three filing cabinets for the past few years I now at a point where I am comfortable to do a major. About did my shredder in, had no idea they got hot with too much use! I now have it all completely color coded, labeled and down to essentials. Remains a few years of old income tax papers to shred.

I am sure you will have fun shopping for your family visit Patti, know you must be so excited to know you will soon be sharing family time. Hope your weather settles. I understand your doorstep as my greenhouse door is level, while I managed to shovel it clear I need the ice to melt before I can open the door! I have a transplanting space which has my hold planted and want to get in if I need to water.
Been clicking! :)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Try automobile deicer on greenhouse entrance it should work

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:33 am

Happy to hear that the inspection passed Judy!! :-) But then again...you always pass!

Gerry...you are one working machine!! Makes me tired just hearing about what you do in a day! :lol: How is your mobility doing?

DH had a rough day yesterday (dentist). But by late evening he was doing better. The day did not seem as long as I thought it would be...and was back home by late afternoon.

Wishing you both a very happy day! :-)