~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:44 pm

Depends on whether already there. Will do more after eye glass appointment. So many loved cake. Easy conversion to gluten free.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:16 am

Clicks are in! :D

That is awesome that is was enjoyed and that you made it gluten free Judy! ;)

After the rain yesterday...all walking areas around the house are like a skating rink. The roads must be the same...as the logging trucks are not running and there has been no traffic going past this morning at all (which is very unusual).

Have a wonderous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Posted recipe yesterday.
Rainey, did laundry, just missed the rain.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:46 am

Thanks for posting the recipe Judy! ;) Did you call it Doodle Cake? Will be checking it out. My GF granddaughter is coming next Friday (23rd) and have been going through your recipes for her.

No rain yesterday...it did its work the other day when it rained...it made everything a skating rink!!! Ton o' fun!

Wishing you a marvellous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:50 am

Yes, not imagenous to change. Hope you find something for your gd.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Will have to find some time to check out some of your recipes Judy! Grandson's caramelized onions has me watch for recipes such as your offering this morning Patti, looking forward to making your chops this 'curling' weekend. Will have to pick and choose when it comes to the games (or just watch the last ends) with both Women's World and Men's Grand Slam and spring cleaning on! Yesterday saw to a complete cleanup and fertilizing the counter of my 'fall plant saves' in the garage. Three of the Hostas and a Peony took off, look awesome but have to maneuver to take advantage of both the window and the lights as they get taller. Wishing all a great weekend.
Clicking!

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:44 am

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks so much Judy for the link to the Doodle Cake! :-) I just know my GD will love it and so will we!

Gerry...We are hoping to find the time to watch some curling this weekend. Off to a friend's home for lunch today. Sounds like your green thumb is working its magic! Spring cleaning....did you have to mention that??? :lol:

Have a glorious weekend! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:49 am

Semi-yearly inspection there is 3 per year. It is Monday & Tuesday first inspection they inspect 20% each time but have to clean as don't know if your turn or not

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:33 am

Well Judy...I guess that is one way to make sure everyone's home is clean. If I remember correctly....you have never had a problem with the inspections.

We had another sunny day yesterday and the temps are remaining stable...so the melting is going slow which is good...as so far there is no flooding. And that is a big concern because of the amount of snow that we have.

Wishing you a fabulous Sunday! :-)