~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:53 am

Clicks are in :O3

How wonderful to have a SIL that is so thoughtful, caring and selfless. I am sure you are comforted by her Judy! Always good to know we have someone that has our back.

Well my energizer bunny (aka Gerry)...you still amaze me with your stamina! As you know...this time of year is always sooooo busy. How scary it is to have school children coming down with covid! But I guess it was inevitable. Sure hope it does not progress. Will pray!

Have a happy day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:33 pm

my SIL is here she started the sleep study . yesterday I saw 👀 blue skies funny how we take things for granite.

gerry sounds as you are having full days.

I've an appointment wi th library in about 25 minutes. becsuse f covid you need appointment for the library

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:32 am

Clicks are in! :O3

That is good news to hear that the library is open. Ours has not been open since February. Hope your sleep study went well! :-)

You can sure tell that Fall is in the air these days! This morning the temp is 8C (46.4F). We did not put a fire on last night and our home this morning is a wee bit chilly 18C (64.4F).

Create wonder! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:29 pm

Chilly morning here too, made for an opportunity to do some kitchen catch up. Made your Zucchini Au Gratin this morning Patti, a serving for my breakfast the rest in a two serving and a three serving casseroles. This time one made it to the freezer, I'm so hoping to find it is freezer friendly! Be a great way to enjoy my zucchini crop come our long prairie winter.

Will make a cup of coffee and do a bit of a recipe search for more ideas. Next the Zucchini Fritters.

Hope your sleep test sees to good results for you Judy. Keep us updated.
Wishing everyone be safe and stay well. Clicks are in.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:08 pm

sleep study this week went well. more next week
the library in which you could go in and browse is for the time being not yet established. you either talk at a window or they come out and talk at the door.
you have to order most things on-line

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:39 am

Clicks are in! :-)

Zucchini for brekky!!! I like it! I made your Hamburger Soup again yesterday Gerry. It is one of our favvy soups that has a rep for showing up unexpectedly at the dinner table. When I don't feel like eating at all....I make your soup and it helps to stimulate my appetite.

Will your SIL be staying for next week's sleep test Judy? Hope your brother is holding is own and doing well! :-)

Have a glorious day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:40 am

SIL will be at my house for 1 night. then if it follows as this week SIL will go home and last night !of test Barbra will fill in. I am basicly out of the loop.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:33 am

Clicks are in! :O3

It is really wonderful that Barbra is able to help you Judy! :-) All will be well!

Off to town this morning and then to Williams Lake on Monday for chiro. Hope to get in most of winter's needs.

Wishing you a blessed day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:13 pm

clicking

yes Barbara is great help went to her house yesterday and played phase10 and skipo

what is chiro? hope your trip to town was a success.

have a great weekend

Misa

Post by Misa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:55 pm

Clicking - I hope everyone is well. Busy week between work and school. I am tired!