~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:36 pm

cicking
my SIL ordered a sleep test with dr. and will be coming over to help me take it

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:58 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I take you are home now Judy! :-) That is good your SIL helping you! Hope the results will turn out well for you! Hope you are eating well Judy and keeping your strength up!

It did indeed rain yesterday... and today does not look anymore promising. But it is far better than fires.

Give thanks today! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:53 am

clicking

yes I am home🐣

Misa

Post by Misa » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:09 pm

Checking in. I couldn't get to the forums the other night - I kept getting errors. But I made it in today.

I hope all are well!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:57 am

Is the air still clearing Judy? We have very little smoke in the air here now.

Hope all is going well with you Misa! :-)

Making dog cookies today!

Have a spectacular day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:14 am

yes 👍 but foggy this morning so cant see 👀 the sky

received a. notice earlier that the site would be down for a few hours. seems ok now. it was down most of day yesterday.

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:37 pm

I'm hanging in and hanging on the best I can.

Currently pondering if I should rejoin Sam's Club to do some bulking shopping again as flu season approaches to minimize trips out for groceries. There is one an hour in either direction of me.

I got my flu shot today. A local pharmacy came to the school to give them, so that's one less thing to worry about. :)

Two weeks until Fall Break. I have no plans, but I will be so excited to have a less stressful week.

Clicks in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:59 am

We have had a couple of foggy mornings too Judy. When I had to go to town last week...what I thought at first was smoke...was really fog. Figured that out quickly when I saw water droplets on the windshield and used the wipers to clear. :lol:

Misa...as we live very rurally...I bring in bulk every fall for the winter as I don't like driving the snowy narrow roads out here when logging trucks are hauling. And if we need to go town...I go on the weekends when they are not running. Have already started bringing in staples.

Our flu shots will not be in until sometime in October...we hope! DH and I have decided to get the double dose ($75 each) instead of the free one.

Create joy! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:09 am

today grocery shopping then later my SIL is coming own to give me a sleep test. she is so busy will have to streamline it as cant be here all days this and next as required. it is a sacrifice to do as much as she is doing

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:03 pm

Been a week, my 'batteries' must be charging as realized I put in an over 14 hour day yesterday. Admittedly took an anti inflammatory and an over the counter gelcap to kick start the morning ... Meaning no sharp tools or too much bending! About back out the door to get the last coat of spray paint to the last three trellis so son can put them if he gets back for a few days. Then off to the garden, bring in more vegetables, prepare for garlic planting and hopefully get to some clean up as the days are slipping by for gardening time in Saskatchewann

Thought of you yesterday Missa as we have our first case in our school unit so soon after we just started. I worry for everyone as well as my daughter with the numbers of students and staff. I may be looking to my small 'bubble' bursting and back to self isolating. At this point have not been to a public building, just going to a grocery would make for a special day.

Judy, happy to hear you have such a caring sis in law! As with you Patti, years of stocking up when we lived in the country. Fortuntely I have plenty of space to maintain well supplied pantries as well as freezers now as much is not always available in our small prairie towns or expensive.
The he clicking ongoing. Have a great day!