~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:02 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Here in Kamloops this morning...the temp according to the site I check is -13C (8.6F). This area is desert and always so much warmer than back home on Canim Lake. Have not looked at a thermometer yet...still in the feathers :lol:

Have no idea what is on the docket for today outside of my friends Dr's appointment. Hopefully will get some shopping done. It a beautious sunny day.

Hope you have a fantastic day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:11 am

yesterday was a lovely day. today overcast ☁ hope today is sunny also.

temple Thursday.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:14 am

I have always found a friend day makes for happy, thank you for sharing your day trip Misa! I too saved your Bean Bundles Judy, come summer looking forward to making them with garden fresh beans. Hope you managed a fun browse and shop in Kamloops Patti. After a brutal February March has not seen to much in the way of improvement, just going to say it's still cold and remind myself each day sees us one day closer to spring! Brier time sees Saskatchewan game on this morning which had me decide to set aside work plans and enjoy the game. Clicking daily.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:17 am

Hope you are getting the awesome sunshine Judy! It has been sunny for days now...just terribly cold.

Finishing up shopping at Costco today and then heading home. Looking forward to being with my family! Yes Gerry it has be fun...just really busy. Did manage to get a few episodes of Grace & Frankie in again this trip.

Have a wonderous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:10 am

empty nest today always fun to get out. sometimes I wonder if it is to much i get out. glad you both copied the green bean bundles, their good.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:56 am

It is always better to get out Judy...for many reasons! Hope you don't stop. Are you feeling under the weather?

Sure good to get away...but better coming home! The temp this morning is -4.3C (24.26F)...so it is so much warmer than we have been having. Saying that...we are expecting snow tomorrow...which is normal after a prolonged cold spell. Hope it dumps. :lol:

Make a glorious day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:51 am

no! it just seems i am out and about most days. sometimes so busy my head spins. but then i get a week of doing nothing.

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:08 pm

Ugh, after having a great day at work yesterday (observed by a rep for the reading program we used, she was happy with what she saw), I woke up in the middle of the night with a very nasty stomach virus. Fortunately I managed to get a sub for tomorrow and the one I had for the last half of the day today could do full day. I was supposed to go to a training with the lady that came to observe this afternoon. :(

Clicks in and I hope everyone else is healthy!

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:44 pm

Seeing Misa had stopped by I dropped in for a read, found my morning post not here (I must make sure I click hard enough on 'submit' ) Sorry you picked up that stomach virus, this winter it seems no end to those nasty bugs. Patti am guessing you do as I when making a city shop to get the extras unavailable in small towns as well as the good buys, so have you got it all packed away! Have to agree Judy there are times there is way too much going on at the same time, here I find so much I want to do and never enough time.

Today I brought up a big bag of tomato seeds from back in the day when I trialed tomatoes in my country garden, have to be hundreds of packets. They were still viable a few years back, so the plan is to start a few extras as I found my wonderful heirloom Italian Plum tomato as well as Debaro. What I didn't find is my favourite cherry the sweetest ever Gardeners Delight. Hopefully I can find a packet in the city or online. My brother has been starting them for me these past years and have a great selection coming. Clicks in early this morning. Wishing everyone a good day. PS Patti I had to google Grace & Frankie, have added it to my net flix list as I never know what to look for. :)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:38 am

Sorry Judy...I misunderstood! Isn't life just feast or famine?

Sure hope that the stomach virus clears quickly for you Misa! I feel for you! Hopefully the training will be rescheduled and you will be right as rain in no time!

I had it all put away the evening I arrived home Gerry! And as I write this...snow is falling. We have about 3" new snow so far. Heading to the vet this morning as Nyah (Chi) is having urinary issues. Not fun! Enjoy your "seed" time! The first season of Grace & Frankie is hilarious!!! I just started the second season while I was away. Hope you enjoy...please let me know!

Have a spectacular day! :-)