~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:55 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Hope all will go well at the doctors Misa and you can get the anxiety under control! Will pray!

This morning I can understand the necessity to wear masks outdoors for the USA. DH told me that there has been a lot more cases of covid in Washington, Idaho and Montana yesterday...all bordering Canada. Although our border is closed...when I was in town 2 weeks ago...I was shocked at the amount of American licence plates I saw in the parking lots. One way around our closed borders is people saying that they are going to Alaska. Police at ticketing Americans who are found off Highway 97 North or the Alaska Highway. And plenty has be ticketed so far. Scary stuff!

Try to keep your spirits high! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:43 pm

alls well. i too hope you feel 100% soon.

the northern counties , the large population counties, have had huge amounts of covid19 cases. hope mandatory mask wearing slows there case load over 2,200 compared to my 41 in my county. but then again Multnomah county has over a million people. 15000 in 4 counties. right now i am glad i dont live in one of those populated counties.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:36 am

We finally have a SUNNY morning! The weather report says rain starting around 2pm. Still to wet to get outdoor chores done.

Wishing you a most glorious day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:09 pm

its going to be a quiet 4th. no rain forecast here in the immediate future.

have a nice ☺ ☺.

Misa

Post by Misa » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:38 pm

I hope everyone is well. I'll be heading over to my mom's after while for family cookout and fireworks tonight. We are forgoing the "traditional" hot dogs and hamburgers for smoked chicken leg quarters, sauteed zucchini & onions, and well, we do have corn on the cob. Momma picked up a gorgeous cheesecake at the Amish store yesterday that has plain, and blueberry and cherry topped slices -I'm dreaming of a cherry slice myself. :D

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:10 pm

its nice you are able to get together and celebrate. my family are all to many hours away for us to get together often.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:51 am

Seems I forgot to post here yesterday...clicks were in.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Judy...did you get to see any fireworks...either in your city or on TV?

Misa...sounds like a delish dinner! Hope you had a wonderful time with your family!

Have an amazing day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:03 pm

no fireworks. apparently one tv station showed but i didnt notice till to late, was watching a special about George Washington.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:52 am

I bet the show on Washington was interesting Judy.

We had a thunder/lightning/wind/rain storm yesterday from 2pm -midnight. Our driveway (which is long) was 2 rivers of running water. Thank goodness the trenches I dug at spring breakup still worked...and wicked away most of the water down hill.

Create a gentle day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:30 pm

it was very interesting. love to learn new things

posted recipe for tortellini soup not sure if took as could not find on edit page a submit button. ill see if it ever appears.