~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:58 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Gerry...we too are experiencing all types of weather...sometimes all in one day! Sure makes outdoor work unstable. Will I get this done before.........???????? fill in the blank. :lol: But it all seems to get done....sometime.

Last night in the thunderstorm...along with the normal lightning...I was looking over the lake and saw "ball lightning"...took my breath away as I have never seen it before. Quite the experience!

Create a joyous day! :-)

Misa

Post by Misa » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:37 pm

Good morning, friends.

Quiet day so far with Zelda in my lap while I read and watch videos for my class. Going to make potato salad later - I swear potato salad is my white whale - I can't find "the one" recipe. Hopefully this one will be alright.

Clicks in!

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:08 pm

thank you.

my SIL gave me some $ so i used it and bought some summer pj's they will be here in a few days. i keep forgetting to change shipping to take advantage of free shipping.

its cooler today. never liked hot weather

sounds as though your both busy. I miss having a lawn. it always cooled me off to sit on lawn while weeding.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:32 am

Glad you are doing well Misa! Hope you find "The" potato salad! Are you enjoying the online course?

Ah Judy...you brought back a long forgotten memory...my sister used to sit in the cool grass while she weeded. Thank you for the remembering! :-)

Off to do the dreaded shop in town. Have to pay land taxes, look for a new stove and get groceries. Fun times!

Wishing you a fantastic day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:29 pm

later today I am going grocery shopping.

misa if you cant find your recipe look under my recipes moms potato salad. we sold at grocery store, also my aunts, mother, grandmother and my sisters all made. I'll go to my laptop as cant copy and paste on tablet.

https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/moms- ... alad-12516

I edited above link so it might not be available for viewing til apptoved. sorry

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:01 am

Hope your shopping trip went without incident Judy! :-)

Off to town again this morning to pick my new stove. Got a self-cleaning one in stainless steel (so no chips). Took out the old one and got it in the trailer for the dump. So I am already to receive the new one! Had to make DH's coffee on the BBQ's side burner this morning.

Create a special day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:33 am

I purchased 3 weeks food so dont have to go as often. as there is now 40 cases in coos county.

hope you love 💘 you're new stove. sounds awesome.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:52 am

I have been going to town once a month unless there is a need to go more. Yesterday I did not see one person wearing a mask. We have never had a case of covid here but as it is vacation season and our town in on a main highway we get alot of people from away...which is concerning.

Oh my word...DH and I struggled getting the stove into the house yesterday and then the set up. But we got 'er done! We were both exhausted last night. Used the oven and burners making dinner...it was a delight not having burnt food. :lol:

Pouring rain this morning! Fun taking the pooches out...glad we don't melt! It is so much better than fires.

Wishing you a marvelous day! Keep smiling! :-)

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:20 pm

Hey ladies - still here, clicking and doing homework. Thank you for the link to the potato salad - I have it saved. :) Got to go my endocrinologist for blood work in the morning. I've had some symptoms of my thyroid issues I've not had in a very long time rear their ugly head last week. :( I'm just a ball of anxiety right now waiting to hear about school starting back - we go back in about a month.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:10 pm

it is mandatory to have to wear masks in public as of today. hopefully it will slow down infections.

misa you should like mom's potato salad. every time I take it anywhere the bowl comes back empty.