~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:38 am

merry Christmas. going to brothers tomorrow don't know if I will have internet access or if kindle will continue working on charge.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:50 pm

I finished the Christmas clean and all the baking. Got the tree up, brought up the ladder to do some fine tuning to the top - but not tonight not only a protesting back but I'm tired!
During a busy week yesterday took time to visit a friend in Shalom Care Home for Christmas, Was told we had a new place open here which saw us stop for coffee when we got back. Great atmosphere and a great menu.

Wishing you a wonderful holiday with your family Judy, I am guessing both Patti and Misa are on the countdown for the holidays. Tommorow a mom and daughter day, neeeding to pick up Christmas gifts for the stockings and the extras. Clicks were in early this morning.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:36 am

thank you. hope all are ready for Christmas. just check off my list & off I go.

both the crispy coconut cookies 🍪and the nobake chocolate clusters all I took to party were all eaten up. one. party left this time near Christmas at walport. kekky, a friend said to be sure and tell you 1 she loves coconut and 2 she wanted a good nobake cookie, she was tired of ones with peaanut butter in them

don't know if I will be able to review both f your recipes before leave but they will eventually get done ✔.

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:32 am

I hope everyone is well. I've been resting, catching up on wrapping gifts. I hope all that are travelling do so safely.

Tomorrow, going with my friend to Knoxville. Off to the beads store for a few odds and ends and to hopefully pet the shop cat. He has lymphoma and recently went through chemo. Last week he was at home recovering. He wasn't ill from the chemo, but cats are very radioactive for awhile after treatment - they didn't want to affect any customers with compromised immune systems. I thought that was interesting. Plus going to root through A.C. Moore. I am unsure if you ladies have any of that craft chain near you. They are going out of business soon and running sales. Plus any grocery stores we don't have local to us we might run across for interesting Christmas goodies.

Clicks in

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:31 pm

never knew that cat 🐱s ever had to go through chemotherapy. interesting.

merry Christmas

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:05 pm

Merry Christmas, dear ladies. I hope all are safe and sound with loved ones. Unfortunately my family has to postpone our traditional celebration on Christmas Eve - Mom and Paul (her fiancé) are down with the flu and I myself have either food poisoning or an awful stomach bug. We are all resting and recovering.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:19 pm

so sorry that your ill. Christmas is a hard time to be ill it puts a damper on a joyous occation. wish i was home and could type off instructions on how to cut down food poisening but im still in waldport. its not a stress but family will have me a few more days.

Misa

Post by Misa » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:13 pm

I certainly appreciate the kind thoughts anyway. :) Finally starting to eat solids again as of dinner yesterday - two small meals in a row have managed to stay put. I just hate I lost family time and a good chunk of my break being so sick.

Looking forward to hearing stories of my friends being amongst loved ones when everyone returns from the holidays.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:44 pm

to help aleviate problem next time you have food poisoning.. sorry didn't remember it was on this site but couldn't have copied and pasted on kindle dont know how on it. this really works it is so wonderful when you after a few doses fall asleep.

https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/remed ... medy-24561

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:45 am

happy Sunday have a glorious Sunday