~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:40 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Oh Gerry...what would we do if we didn't have these problems at this time of year? The thought sends my head to a more peaceful realms. :lol: Hope your insurance issue works out well for you!

That mention of the clear skies yesterday morning did not carry into the daylight. The clouds came in pretty quickly and it was hard rain for most of the day until evening...then a wee peak of the sun...then darkness with the full moon ablasing.

Wishing you a most wonderous day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:02 am

Hope you all have an awesome day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:16 pm

have a specially nice weekend. it is a new month.as rarely a trick or treater went out for dinner with a friend. when she spent $100 on candy and it wasnt enough she decided to quit giving out candy kids are bused into her area

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:05 am

I aways enjoyed seeing the children dressed up and their excitement of getting candy. I know my girls only got candy at Halloween and I would go through it and put 90% of it in the freezer...so they did not eat it too quicky.

Off to the dreaded town for veggie shopping this morning. Hopefully the rain will hold off.

Create wonder! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:43 am

I often think dh loved Halloween as much as Christmas, maybe even more so as he would bring home treats every shop day come October. Our official move here was October 31 and yes bags and bags of treats for all who came to the door.

I really did not think parents would have their children go door to door this year seeing as our little town has had the first known contact, nor did I wish to go out of my little bubble with the numbers escalating in our provirnce this past week. Would that I had seen the suggestion to put bars and treats in zip lock bags and leave a basket on the doorstep. I did feel bad not sharing. Hopefully next year will see a touch of normal back in our lives.

Today a new month and off to the start of a new week. Again I do not envy your shop day Patti. Wishing everyone a happy week.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:08 am

Well...the rain held off until the wee hours of this morning...so yesterday was a dry day. Masked and sanitized everywhere I went. And got 'er done! Glad I am home for another few weeks.

As we live in the bush...no trick or treaters here...ever! I can't even imagine taking the wee ones out during this pandemic Gerry!

Do a happy dance...even it is in your head. Smile! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:43 am

the trick or treaters were out in force. hardly anyone just the a few of the adults wore masks. hope everything goes off well. It seems as though they thought it would be ok as outside.

went to chinese dinner oh so good.

Misa

Post by Misa » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:53 am

Good morning, friends. It has dropped temps here - feeling a bit of a chill, which I actually enjoy. But that might mean the Halloween decorations stay up another day to spend the day indoors. :lol:

It is Election Day, so I am off from work, but I have brought work home with me to work on. Our schedules are packed so tight, and we are down many staff members due to quarantine (positive for Covid or close contact with someone who had it), a day off is a detriment right now to getting what needs to be done, done. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon, so even though it's a strain, I am a bit glad for the day off. I have early voted, as I usually do to avoid crowds. Yesterday I registered for my spring semester courses.

I am in the process of planning out a bead order to make Christmas gifts. I am going to make beaded pen wraps for my fellow virtual teachers. I can't believe it is already November! Our Thanksgiving will be here soon, and then Christmas hot on its heels. I am not one that usually rushes to prepare and decorate for Christmas, but I'm actually okay with it this year. 2020 could stand to have some cheer - plus where my family was ill last year, we didn't really get to celebrate.

Clicks in.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:08 pm

click

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:53 am

Glad you enjoyed your Chinese dinner Judy! Had me thinking about what it would be like to have an asian food prepared. YUM!

Lots happening in your world Misa! I like your idea of beaded pen wraps! :-) They will be sooo pretty! Hope your dr. appointment went well! And hope you and yours remain virus free!!! I too missed Christmas last year due to a severe illness. So I am looking forward to decorating and enjoying the peaceful season this year.

Keep a song in your heart! :-)