~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:32 am

clicking

Misa

Post by Misa » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:56 pm

Clicks in.

Hope all is well. Teachers are still reporting to school, no kids for the rest of the week. So many quarantined teachers right now. :( But I'm still standing.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:45 am

Clicks are in! :O3

So happy to hear that you are well and safe Misa! :-) And so sad about the teachers! Keep safe and strong!

Still snowing here this morning. And we are just above zero...makes for sloppy roads.

Make a glorious day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:24 pm

sad that covid has hit your teachers education is so important.

it is 42f this morning. should warm up by afternoon

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:58 pm

Basically much the same weather as Patti, late afternoon yesterday warmed enough to let me roll up my last hose I was using as freezing temps caught me unaware.

Today melting snow off and on but once again warmed to do a bit of clean up late in the day. Supposed to get a day or so before we see to months of snow and cold. Tomorrow place the bird feeders to enjoy during the winter months. Wishing each of you a good rest of the week. Been clicking.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:39 am

Well Gerry...it sounds like to you have everything under control! And btw...what is up with this weather???? After the 3 days of snow...yesterday afternoon it started to rain...and it is still raining which is making the snow removal so heavy that I could only do about 1/2 hour work before I told DH that maybe it would be easier for him with the tractor. This morning it looks like Spring Breakup...muddy! ???? And my sour cherry tree still has all its leaves. Yikes. (shaking my head) Going to laugh as the alternative is not pretty. :lol:

Create joy in your world! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:34 am

oh snow! to early here though it has been freezing at night? I guess that depends on what part of oregon am in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:45 am

You know Judy...as I get older...I want to live in warmer climes and do away with the snow. I told DH that I did not want to break my body for a piece of dirt. And here we stay. But as always...I will make the best of it.

Right now...it is not raining or snowing! Temp 1C (33.8F). AND...for the first time in weeks...I saw stars in the sky this morning! :-) So hopefully some sun in our day.

Have a great day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:01 am

As with 2020 this fall has has had its moments, surprisingly yesterday warmed enough to see my perennial plant saves safely in the garage. Plan was to have them in the ground, weather as it was that didn't happen. Today looks promising to see to more must do outdoor chores. Back reminded me I do have a wheeler for the heavy stuff!

I hope it warms enough for you to get to your roof repairs Patti. This week saw to my roof done, the hail claim goes back to June. Workers put in a long day, that there was wet snow off and on makes for concerns, will have son check on the weekend. With an adjuster in Saskatoon that had not been on the scene I am no here near done. Times when expected to have pics and info I feel I am doing the adjusters job! Hopefully works out!

Off to get back to the day, hoping everyone is seeing to a promising day weekend. Clicking!

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:58 pm

I wish I could see steller comets, astroids et. I live in an apartment amiss the trees so don't see a lot of sky.

a friends heater fan went out and they cant fix for 2 weeks. I guess orders for heat is comming in to stores already