~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:30 pm

the second vaccine is 2-6 months after 1st no telling when they will call me in.

so glad you care for rescues.

misa sounds as though everyone has a tough time ahead. 😣 😣

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:40 pm

I should admit taking a breather was to allow anti-inflammatories a chance to better do their job with battling this recent flair. Yesterday instead of staying up in the wee morning hours took my med, turned up the heated mattress, went back to bed, turned on the T.V. Rarely watch so was super surprised to find Hallmark has light hearted movies other than Christmas. For the first time ever I watched two back to back and then one just before the curling final last night!

Years back when I trialed tomatoes I shared the awesome cherry tomato 'Gardener's Delight' seed with a prairie grower, lost my seed in the move, found a package but so disappointed. A search this winter tells me that I was right the seed got messed up, then remembered the prairie growers would be from my original seed. That got planted along with the lush and sweet yellow 'Taxi' from the same order this weekend, other than that only did essentials and puttered.

Waiting to hear all about that new puppy, if it's like my chihuahua they are so loving, mine is attached at the hip! Clicks all in. Wishing everyone a great day! :) First robin Friday, a beautiful day yesterday saw to more birds at the feeder along with that happy chirping! Much cooler today.

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:31 pm

Aw, looking forward to hearing about Chico, too! I hope Nyah's checkup goes well Thursday.

Today was a great day back getting to see my kiddos. One fella's family had a yard sale over break. His mom told me he insisted on counting all the money because I had taught him how. :lol: And I was told by another little gentleman he missed me and my hair smelled like marshmallows. From the mouths of babes.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:27 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Oh Gerry...you are sooo far ahead of me in everything! :lol: Regardless of what is the consensus is on Chi's...they are so different from other dogs in so many ways. Nyah is just like yours Gerry! Chi's are not as needy as my boys are. Don't know yet if that is because she is female or the nature of the breed. :lol:

Happy to hear that your first day back was wonderful! Kids & animals...no better things in this world. What a special relationship you have with your wee ones!! And you can tell just by what you said that they love you!

Will take photos today of Chico and post here so you can see him...hopefully tonight if I am not too tired. Will be a long day...spinning, Chico, full physical at the Dr's and shopping and the hour drive back home etc.

Make a glorious day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:58 am

I'd like to hear 👂 about the chi' also a pic would be wonderful.

I love Hallmark, you can watch without a problem as nothing over pg

misa your little ones love you.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Image Image

Image Image

Took me awhile, obviously I need more practice but these are my loves, missing is a beautiful black with white bib Maine Coon.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:17 pm

While seaching for the puppy pictures I saw these two, the first part of my backyard garden before the rejuvnation, then two years ago starting the planting boxes. I want spring!

Image Image

Misa

Post by Misa » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:04 pm

Gerry, I love the back yard and the critter pictures!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:55 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Oh Gerry...your pack is most beauteous! And your garden...reminds me of a British country garden. I see now why you love to spend your time amongst your plants!! What a wonderful space to have a wee bit quiet with a cuppa. :-) Thanks for the photos Gerry! Good to see where you live and your support system!

Yesterday I took a few pics of Chico...but this is the best one.

He is such a love...loves to cuddle, loves to snuggle, loves to give kisses. So looking forward to have Nyah meet him tomorrow and bring him home. I must have spent nearly an hour with him yesterday and it seems like only a few minutes. Tess (the lady to took him two weeks ago) is a real gem...a sweet quiet lovely lady who will miss him I am sure. I told her I would bring him by for a visit when he has settled in here with the pack and us. She was sooo happy! And I am so excited!

Have an amazing day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:55 am

Oh Chico is a darling, looks like not much more than a baby! I am sure he will be a joy to have around. Yes Patti my little loves are my daily support group for sure, Zoey is my little teddy bear and loves to play, Allie is a snuggle bug and attached at the hip. Cathy has the brother to Allie, he is a year older and he too is such a cuddler but he is an absolute escape artist. The yard is so 'baby proofed' and always checking! Many times said they should have called him Houdini. So am guessing you are adding a snuggle baby to your house!

Another set of robins this morning these two in the front yard evergreens, think both sets may just be the ones that nested here last year. That should see the to their young adding nests this spring. There are a number of perennials poking through and so happy to find that the special garlic bulbs from the farmers market are coming up! Hopefully all the bulbs I planted will do so as well. Late planting had me put bags of potting soil over to protect so now that they are off a few warm days should see them up. I hope. Right now everything looks so drab!

Oh Misa love hearing about your little ones, I am still smiling over "your hair smells like marshmallows" that is so from the heart! Now what shampoo would that be! I am guessing both you and Judy are well into spring whereas Patti and I are of to a much slower start. Clicks are in. Wishing everyone a great day!