~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:16 pm

its hrd to have to wait ✋ I have such hope of the benefits of the mattress pad.

sunny her too.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:40 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I so understand Judy about having a good mattress/pad! I don't sleep well at the best of times...so having a good sleeping surface is paramount. Hope you get it really soon!!!

Today is sunny and the prediction is for temps in the mid-high 30's (86F-104F) for the next few days. Going out early to mow and get back in before I get too hot.

Make a creative day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:32 pm

have a wonderful sunday

sunny . 70-80

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:31 am

Those are comfortable temps outside. Hope you are not too hot in the apartment Judy!

Have a glorious day! :-)

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:24 am

Morning, friends. Well, it is the last free morning before I head back to school - teachers this week to sit in meetings to figure out what is going on. Kids come next week. The next couple of weeks will prove interesting and hectic. Since it is also is closing in on the end of my college summer semester, I have a few big assignments to finish. I am stressed out! But this too shall pass - at least I'm going to keep reminding myself it will. :lol:

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:22 pm

your optimistic. good 👍for you.

glad your college summer semester is about ended

it is supposed to be a sunny week.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:36 am

Oh Misa...whenever we were overwhelmed...my Mom always told us..."Rise above it...and get it done and off your plate". As a child I did not know what 'rise above it' meant. Now I do. Will keep you in my prayers that you will accomplish all you need to do!! :-)

Wowie... we hit 35C (95F) yesterday. And today is supposed to be hotter. This morning is my last day of mowing for a wee bit.

Keep happy! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:30 pm

that is a special view on life

s long as not too hot will go for a walk if angela can make it, shes my ride.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:09 pm

I just got another e-mail now the mattress pad will not arrive til july 31-August 1 it must be back ordered but with covid19 rearing its head we must expect delays

oops forgot I have to be careful about who i see 👀. I'm going to brothers and he is careful i am only one they've seen as he is high risk. he has cancer. so called and canceled my going. rats, i need to get moving. i sit in chair too much but i dont know what will keep me active.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:16 am

Sorry to hear you had to cancel your visit with your brother seeing that he is ill!! Has to be hard on you and your family. Prayers continuing.

You could put on some music and free dance for your exercise Judy. It would work your arms, legs and your heart will thank you! Just a thought.

I too had to wait for a long time to get my amazon order due to covid.

Off to Williams Lake this morning to see the chiropractor...we have not been in 9 months...and DH is in great need of fixing.

Make a glorious day! :-)