~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:06 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Hope all goes well with your classes Judy! :-)

So happy to hear that you have had some rain Gerry! It just perks up the plants, the air and our spirits all at the same time. How wonderful is that!!!!

My family is arriving today!!! :O) :YMHUG:

Going to be cooking/baking this morning. Putting a spiced/herbed rolled pork shoulder in the crock pot and serving it with fresh organic swiss chard and a loaded salad. For dessert I am making my #recipe7381.

Have an amazing day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:15 am

ooh love lemon bars sure your family will too. it has lots of lemon juice, just like I like 👍

so glad you both live near or in a forested area. just read where a million acres per day of Canadian forest is being cut is that near either of you? so sad we're cutting out our future.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:08 am

Almost five when I got up this morning, being a chilly morning will have an extra coffee or chai tea before heading out. Mom and daughter day saw to lunch in the city and an afternoon of finding the extras not found here in town. Think I did a first for a June shop, I came home without any plants! I still need a few white perennial edging plants, will make another stop at our town's garden shop, the new owners have made it so inviting making it a pleasure to shop. The plants so healthy and well cared for. Made some great finds for my baskets.

Thinking of your family time Patti. Wishing everyone a happy Monday. Clicks are in.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:09 am

Click are in! :O3

What a timely question Judy! They have been logging here forever...however there is a replanting program in place...so when they clear cut an area...the tree planters go in and plant seedlings from the nursery we have here at the lake. And when we have been out on the lake and look at the back country mountains...you can see the new forestation...so no land is left barren. We have an excellent reforestation program. I know when they are planting because I see the many trucks going past our home. And...this morning is the first morning that the logging trucks are running since last fall.

:o :shock: I am gob smacked Gerry...you actually came home with no new plants....WHAT! Did not think I would see the day! :lol: Glad you had a good day with your daughter!

My daughter and family arrived yesterday afternoon. What a glorious day! So good to touch them again!!! Carina and I with DH's help...got her trailer situated across the big driveway, leveled and connected power. Carina & Anna will be sleeping in the trailer with their two rescued dogs and the two boys in the house. They were all tired and happy to be out of the truck.

Have a sunny day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:49 am

glad the deforestation is not complete, but worry all old forest is gone as large trees needed for oxygen\carbon dioxide replacement. small trees would not have as much effect.

I've an appointment this morning. must eat breakfast soon before I go.
Last edited by muffinlady on Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:30 pm

Late check-in. Had another training day - this one finished early thankfully! A couple hours later, the town I work in had terrible storms roll, and they are currently investigating as possible tornado activity!

Latest bracelet finished and posted on the What’s Up Today thread.

Patti, I’m so glad your family made it in safely! I bet they were so happy to see you.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:54 am

Good to see everyone having a great start to the week. I can almost feel your happy Patti! Made another batch of Bean Salad Judy, as is and then adding in extra onion and sweet peppers for variety. Love having a salad ready to go when I come in. Liked hearing you have made time for your beading Misa, will be heading over to What's Up Today.

How good when you have 'like family' who professionally does hair as well as has gone on to grooming. Zoey is groomed! I have always felt the trauma of having to be shaved and iv's during clinic stay when she was so little has made her fear grooming. She took her to her home, amazingly my groomer was right away from me with someone she trusts all went well and unbelievably even her are nails done. That has never happened in one session! So going to make life easier for Cathy and me! Been a struggle!

Warmer this morning, with indoor necessities done I think it will be warm enough by six to head out and hopefully get the transplanting done. Never known to have that happen in the middle of June. Clicks are in. Have a Happy Tuesday!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:50 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Up here Judy...they are not allowed to take old growth forests.

Heading over to see your beauteous bracelet Misa! Oh my...sure hope you do not get a tornado!!!!! Do you have a shelter? Keep safe!

I bet Zoey feels so much better and next time will be that much easier for you all. Enjoy your transplanting!

Make a wonderous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:35 am

Gerry glad Zoie has someone she trusts, sounds as though it makes life easier for you. Misa I'll take a peak at that site also. it is good to see you're work.

301 Moved Permanently

Post by 53409566 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:57 am

301 Moved Permanently Show more>>>