~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:55 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Deep freeze has hit again. Just light snow...nothing to shovel yet thank goodness!

Gerry should be here soon. As you probably know...she is a very busy lady. I know she clicks every day.

Misa...is there any home care that Lynn could look into to give her a wee bit of a break? Or maybe people from her church? We have a lady who was just released after three months in hospital and her church has organized people to come everyday until she is strong enough to be on her own...that is why I asked. As an aside...she is the lady I rescued Chico from. Hope you find a Snoopy replacement and everyone will be happy. You are such a good friend to Lynn!! :YMHUG:

Yes Judy...the spinning room is almost finished! Today we will be installing the cubby and then wall mounting the TV and DVD (so I can watch spinning/weaving videos) and then I can put things where I want them. YEAH!!!!!!! I am so happy to finally have my own space.

Keep well and keep smilin'. -)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:15 am

it is nice to have a yard to decorate . room is at a premium , no place to store much.

Christmas is just around the corner. a happy ☺ time of year.

church womens dinner meeting tonight.they asked that we bring favourite dessert. but the message came after i had already been grocery shopping. won't go again for 2 weeks.
haven't made a dessert in ages other than boxed fixed up brownies.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:16 pm

I am really missing my large screen and keyboard so not as much computer time with having to use the much smaller tablet. It does have a much larger screen than my last one.Thankfully my gran is flying home for the holidays and get it all in order.

Yes I have been super busy still clearing out shelves and moving some things along, also preparing for the holidays so not sure if I am 'fall cleaning' or getting the house in order for company! But it has not been all work my mom and daugher day was once again followed with another day in the city with sis in law. We always do a relaxing lunch or early supper. Didn't do all that much shopping but finally found large mats that are thin enough so my doors open - need safe mats come the snow - and of couse some items with Christmas in mind.

I went back and did a major glean to refresh, I find myself enthused with your cubby project Patti, love a place for everything and everything in it's place. You will enjoy! I suspect you are working with children who enjoy spending time with you Missa, admittedly must be hard not to take your work home with you. Your planed family event took me back to our country school, the 'Christmas Concert' was the main event of the year! I was happy to hear you have prepared for possible road blocks Judy, I am guessing extra canned foods along with extra rice, pasta and dry mixes would be good to have on hand. Hopefully no quakes! Wishing everyone a good day. Now off to the clicking I didn't get to this morning.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:54 am

I am sure that whatever you took Judy...was delicious and thoroughly enjoyed by all! :-)

I have not done one thing for Christmas this year yet except make fruitcakes (in October)! But I will at some point. I need some of your oomph Gerry! Not the physical kind...the mental kind. Just can't seem to get into the spirit this year. Probably because I have been so busy for so long...that Christmas seems like more work rather than the joyous season it is. Hope this feeling dissipates soon and I get back on track.

On that note...

Have an amazing day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:07 am

its been so long since made dessert other than tiger 🐅brownies, i just skipped making something as couldnt think what to make without buying something.

they had plenty and 2/3 of people didnt bring anything

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:19 am

Busy day today...making soup, clearing items in the basement, DH wants apple pie (will he get it????) and then maybe I can get into the spinning room.

Wishing you a great day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:41 am

apple 🍎 pie, bet its gerrys.

its supposed to rain. we need it hadn't had much rainfall so far this year.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:50 am

You got the rain Judy...and we got more snow. It was lightly snowing all day yesterday with a surprising amount of accumulation.

Got the soup made...but not the pie. But did get the basement cleared from the cubby (looks fantastic on the wall) and other things taken away or put back. My daughter is buying me a camera for Christmas so will take a photo of my spinning room.

Going up to Astrid's today to cut her toe nails and pamper her feet. I will take my foot bath up for her.

Have a most delightful day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:18 am

looked back but couldn't find what kind of soup you made. I made a chicken 🐔 zucchini curry soup tasted pretty good. made for lunch.

for last three months Kelly and I have been painting wood cutouts for putting on wind chimes. I'll see how turns out later in month.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:25 am

The name of your soup sounds delish Judy! Are you going to post it? And the painted wood cutouts...are they for Christmas?

Astrid is enjoying her pampered feet! Making pastry this morning and then making an apple crumble pie this afternoon. And in between putting up the wall mounted TV.

Wishing you a warm and cozy day! :-)