~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:58 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Sounds like everyone is busy and keeping at it! Here too! Off to town to take my friend in for a couple of appointments and take 4 boxes to the thrift store for her.

It is still very cool here...expecting our daily thunderstorms (sometimes 3 times a day). Hopefully we will be back from town before it hits around 3pm.

Have a gloriously wonderful day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:38 am

Make a memorable day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:21 am

painted a rock dark green so can put lighter colors on it of an enchanted forest. painting a rock to giveaway for RS evening meeting early birds 🐦 arriving before 6 pm

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Great that you are back to painting Judy! Here it's still mainly outdoor time.

Been one lot of nasty storms and tornados
that landed here on the prairies, have been fortunate that here we have been getting rain but of the gentler kind. Still on weed patrol but decided no more of those super long days, it's Wednesday and am still following through on that!
Been clicking.

Misa

Post by Misa » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:32 pm

*sigh* Summer vacation is nearing an end. I am in denial. Got out with my mom today to go antiquing; yep, it's one of our favorite past times. Drove out to Sevierville and I found some Fiesta that just had to come home with me. :lol: A commemorative white disc pitcher with a local dam's logo for it's 80th anniversay (dams play a huge part in our local environment and economy - it allowed for electricity to be run throughout the state, created jobs and several lakes, and changed many small rivers pathways). And a vintage stick handle demitasse cup and saucer - I had never seen one in person, and the price a deal. I snatched that guy off the shelf. Ran into a huge unpredicted rain shower, but a good excuse to linger a little longer in the shops.

Judy - the rock sounds lovely!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am

I have a couple of handpainted rocks that my sissie did for me years ago. Happy that you enjoy doing this Judy! I bet it will be beauteous!! :-)

I guess you are getting our nasty storms Gerry! Everyday lately we have had thunderstorms, high winds and lots of rain. I am definitely not complaining as it is better than the fires. The gardens here (in the Cariboo) are not thriving...too much rain and no heat. Happy to hear that your are not doing marathon work days Gerry! Now you will be able to do the things you want to...instead of have to. :-)

What a wonderful way to spend time with your Mom, Misa! :-) Makes for wonderous memories to hold in your heart forever! AND...you came home with treasures! Great day! :-)

Enjoy this glorious day that we have been given! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:11 am

doing laundry it is time up must go.

hope the rock turns out as expected. sad cant post pics from kindle fire. no one as yet has contacted me to tell me of other options.

my Amazon buy arrived yesterday. series of midsomer murders. a British series that is probably a G rated if they rated it. my brother got me hooked on it. they use to every night 🌙 watch one of series they have saved.

Misa

Post by Misa » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Judy, I wish I could help, but I have no experience with or access to a Kindle Fire to try to figure something out for you.

Clicks in - I hope everyone is having a great day. :)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:51 am

Clicks are in :O3

Sorry Judy...I have absolutely no experience with kindle at all. Have you tried googling it?

Hope your day is filled with good things! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:39 am

thanks for the offer but I don't think i can post pictures on recipezazz. i can on Facebook as different method.

last night . I watched first in series of midsomer murders. there was plenty of storyline there they didn't edit out too much. at least I didn't notice.