~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:05 am

happy birthday 🎂 misa

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:08 am

going to coos bay to return dvd. as will only watch once not worth keeping.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:27 am

Happy Birthday Misa!

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:02 am

have a great weekend

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:09 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Hope your trip went well Judy and the weather cooperated! :-)

My daughter is leaving today! :( We have had the most awesome time together! Made lots of fabulous memories. I know I will be bereft for awhile...but that is how it goes.

Have a sensational Sunday! :-)

Misa

Post by Misa » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:59 am

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! You all know how to make a girl feel special. :D It was a wonderful day - drove out of town to eat at one of my favorite places, stopped by mom's, drove another direction for a little shopping with the hubby and picked up a tres leche cake - it wasn't quite traditional, but very good. I usually forego cake on my birthday since there's just two of us in the house, but hubby was very sweet and insisted.

Gerry! I do hope your finger is doing better.

Hubby has a couple more days left on his vacation so we've been trying to get a few things done in the house.

The license renewal - *sigh* I've got a regular license because I brought a copy of my marriage license instead of the original. Never mind all the gobs of other paperwork I had correct. I will have to find it and go back eventually. I've got 2 years to get the new mandated version. In the meantime, I have a paper one until my hard copy arrives in the mail. I found that odd as I've always gotten my physical copy immediately - but that's a part of their new process. I guess DMVs don't print those anymore since the state allows online renewals sometimes. This was a year I had to go in person to get an updated picture.

Patti, I hope your family has a safe trip back home. I know you are going to miss them so much. *hugs*

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:31 pm

When it comes to forms been there done that Missa. A few years back went to renew my passport, had the old one which has lasped but had the form fully completed. After much of an over 90 degree day spent in a hot packed office I was more than surprised to have her ask for my marriage license. l was not happy like flight booked I needed that passport and it was closing time. Knowing the paperwork was double checked had me ask just where on that form did they ask that. That requirment was not on the form, well she said you should have looked online. Many extra dollars saw me pick it up the day of my flight. Like what would have taken to have 'marriage license required' added to that form! Wonder how often that happens!

Your family time weeks went by so quickly Patti, know they will be happy hugs and a few tears come leaving time. I hope your away time went well Judy.

Had an awesome time at the family gathering yesterday. Come bed time a night of a heavy thunder and lightning storm. We missed the damaging storms, got enough rain to see the garden nicely soaked hopefully the cropland as well. Forecast for today 'associated with the expected thunderstorms include the chance for one or two tornadoes, torrential rain, large hail, and powerful wind gusts' We are in the red zone.

That little finger is healing nicely, I was hoping to manage without a bandaid yesterday but within minutes of removing the bandaid it starts to bleed. One stained shirt and jeans is enough so hanging in with polysporin and keeping it covered. Clicks are in. Have a happy Sunday.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:36 am

a new day. hope my meds come soon or I will be out.. my SISTER-IN-LAW didn't make it down. problems with family illnesses. but it is for the best anyway.

grocery shopping this morning.best get ready.

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Quiet day here - hot, hot, hot! Reconnected to an old friend of mine and the hubby's today.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:18 am

I am lucky that it is cooler here on coast than inland.