~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:35 pm

home,!l so tired, kept waking ⏰ uo. then no more sleep after 3am😯

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:43 pm

I did a glean to catch up and see all is going well. Ahh Patti that procedure surprises, I could see and was not planning to do the 15 minute wait time, got up and whoo had floaters some I think close to dinner plates seeming to fall to my knees . Really weird and making me super dizzy. Yes, I sat right back down and waited! Same second time around. It is so worth the doing.

Sorry you had so little sleep Judy. Good your time in the dentist chair ended well Misa. Hope your license renewal is quick and easy. I did a five year renewal last time around, better check it come birthday month as it may need renewal.

Can I say really tired the last few days, a bowl of soup and water the pots and baskets and calling it a day. Been clicking.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:19 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I have been sleeping (ya right!) and tossing and turning...for me it is the coming of the full moon July 16th. The week before and the week after...I don't sleep well. All my life I have been sensitive to the full moon and don't know why.

I remember that I had one floater that was so big and came on so quickly that I literally jumped in my chair...scared me so much. Still see (what I call) ghosts go by in my right eye.

More thunderstorms yesterday and so far this morning...it is somewhat clear skies. And no rain predicted for today.

Have a terrific day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:25 am

Call me tired too! Thankfully the garden rejuvenation should be done this season, love working among my plantings but this getting up at four or four thirty to do indoor essentials then playing garden catch up doing heavy duty digging and lugging bags of soil and weed patrol is seeing me needing to do stretches in the middle of the night. Not enough sleep. The last few days see me tired and needing an extra coffee to get on to the day.

Working on the weekly fertilizing of the pots and baskets this morning, dig and pot a few more saves and back to weed patrol. Have an afternoon due on Saturday so tomorrow night have to work on a major spa night, looking at my hands reminds me of the song I used to sing to the little ones 'Hand hand fingers thumb, dum ditty dum ditty dum dum dum. Getting those hands, fingers and nails of mine presentable will take some doing.

Have been fortunate and missing the prairie storms, looks like another great day shaping up although thunderstorms are predicted. The last ones were of the warm and gentle kind. Clicks were in early this morning. Have a happy Thursday.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:35 am

overcast but warm. have you tried smearing bag balm on your hands, putting on gloves then sleeping 😴 for the night 🌙? works wonders.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:45 am

I had to look up Bag Balm Judy, seems it is much the same as our Udder Cream which I have used for years but admittedly Bag Balm is better named! For the glove treatment I use Working Hands. Problem is being in disposable gloves all day my nails get soft and break and still get dirt under the fingernails despite running soap under along with the gloves. Hard getting them clean. Then often scratches, bruises and bandaids.

After gardening all these years yesterday a first I cut my finger on a weed! Pulled off the glove covered it as I headed to the house, ran a lot of cold to slow it down, took a number of bandaid changes. Really deep. Surprised to find big blood stains on my shirt and soon found I had a big chore before heading back to the garden. Blobs of blood from the far end of the patio stones, the wood steps, landing and kitchen. By that time dried on. The hardest was getting it out of the wood, thought I was going to be stuck with a stained deck. The stonework not easy either. Thank goodness for triple Blue Dawn.

How is the house hunt going Patti?

Clicks in early this morning, put in another load of laundry then back to weed patrol.
Have a great weekend.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:35 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I have aptly named you Gerry...The Energizer Bunny! :lol: Hope your cut heals quickly. Haven't been looking lately as the move will not happen until next year...we were only looking mainly for open concepts in living spaces. I am done with walls with the exception of bedrooms/bathrooms.

Keep well and happy! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:40 pm

glad you found an equivalent . yes bag balm is used for softening utters on cows. i have used at night 🌙. where I but on cloth gloves and sleep. by morning hands are better.

temperature was in 80s yesterday. had my fan going. RS evening meeting yesterday. sandwich s and munchies. potato chips 🍟and cookies. played game's. my table yachtse. other dominoes and not sure what other two were playing.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:57 am

:roll: Clicks are in! :O3

Game night sounds like so much fun Judy...specially with goodies! We enjoy playing dominoes and board games with the family. Always fun!

Took another trailer load to the dump of branches, water heater and old wood yesterday. Feels so good to have these things gone and not collecting outside. If DH had his way...he would be a hoarder! :roll:

Make a wonderous weekend! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:02 am

Happy Birthday Misa!

Hope you have a really wonderous day and eat lots of delicious things! :-)