~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:53 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Great find Judy...copper bottom pans here are rare in thrift stores. Love that the copper conducts an even heat.

We are still in the holiday mood here too Gerry and loving it! Went for a wonderful walk yesterday while it was snowing...enjoyed every moment! Now this morning...more shoveling and it is still snowing. Not complaining as I enjoy that too.

Wishing you a beauteous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:19 am

used pan once, so far like pan. it is so convenient. and easier to use. was going to buy a new one but discovered the one i bought.

doing laundry. Thursday is laundry day.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:59 am

When I put my pooches out this morning...we had a star filled sky. Hopefully it will be sunny. We are sitting at 0C (32F)...and when sun comes up...everything will probably be dripping. The snow was very heavy yesterday...made shoveling a wee bit harder on the old body...LOL! Still have lots to do yet.

Have a wonderous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:46 am

up have to go to physical therapy this morning. i go twice a week. it is helping. but have not gone for 12days as Christmas vacation.

it is supposed to rain all week. fingers crossed it will wait till i leave and get home, though no biggie we need the rain.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:48 am

Hope your physical therapy helped make you feel better Judy! I bet you really need it after the holidays. Did the rain hold out for you?

Went out before dawn yesterday and shoveled for 2 hours...going out again this morning and hopefully will get it completed.

Make a wonderous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:44 pm

my balance is better because of physical therapy. It is raining off and on now.

went to temple this morning. I love the temple, you feel good afterwords. you feel love and peace.

Misa

Post by Misa » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Sorry I’ve been quiet - spent some time with my hubby, as he took a few days off for his birthday. No big celebration, but some well-earned rest on his part. I finished up my winter break project of a necklace - yay! We had a teacher workday/inservice on Friday. Had another day out with mom today before I head back to work with the kids on Monday. I hope everyone has been doing well.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:18 am

It is good that you are getting rain Judy! Every drop counts in our new norm. I used to dislike the rain...but no more after the last two years of wild fires. I bet you felt awesome after your physical therapy!

Happy to hear that you had some wonderful well earned time during the holidays Misa! I bet you look forward to seeing your school children tomorrow...they will have lots to tell I am sure.

Shoveling is completed...just in time for the predicted snow today. Not expecting too much accumulation thank goodness.

Have an amazing day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:13 pm

for some reason simple exercises tired me out. but its helping. glad your shoveling snow is accomplished for a while.

for Christmas my sil crouched a necklace, oh my spelling errors.
it is pretty

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:31 am

I am happy that you are persistent in doing your exercises Judy and seeing improvement! How lovely to receive a handmade necklace. I think making/giving/receiving handmade gifts are the BEST! And every time you wear it...you will have warm thoughts about your SIL.

Enjoy this perfect day! :-)