~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:52 am

organ pipe Christmas music and audience singing Christmas songs..

have a happy sunday

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:55 am

Judy...I am in the middle of making your sour cream raisin squares and do not see the oven temp. I am baking the crust at 350F. Hope that is correct. You might want to put the temp on the recipe. I have halved the recipe using the currants to see how it turns out. Should be marvellous! YUM!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:58 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Oh my gosh Judy...the Sour Cream Raisin Squares are sooooo good. Will be part of our Christmas goodies. Had a hard time keeping my gob out of them. LOL! Thanks for sharing with us!

It is lightly snowing and temp is 1C (33.8F)...nice and mild. Going to finish up the decorating and do Christmas cards, and soak the fruitcakes again. Hopefully all this will be accomplished as things have a way of changing best laid plans...LOL!

Make your day the BEST! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:40 am

thank you for picture i do appreciate. so glad your mob liked them. I'll put a temperature for cooking thanks.

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Prepared might be a better adjective than organized. :lol:

Snow day today, and delay tomorrow. I’m trying a different beef stew recipe today. It should be ready when the corn muffins are done baking.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:52 pm

hope the snow isn't too bad. heard on news the east was hit hard. I'll pray for you.
dinner a favourite, spaghetti and garlic bread 🍞. i so love spaghetti. i make it good if i do say so myself. think i should put garlic bread on site found this recipe thats not too buttery \greasy.

think maybe next week will think of making cookies to take with me to brothers when i go for a week.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:45 am

Clicks are in! :O3

How wonderful for you to spend Christmas with your brother and family Judy! :-) The cookies will be well received!

Beef stew/cornbread...spaghetti/garlic bread...is making me hungry this morning!!! Hope you both enjoyed your meals!

More snow overnight...just another light layer...nothing untoward thank goodness. Temps remain around 0C (32F). At least it is not at the shoveling stage yet. lol

Make your day awesome! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:46 am

physical therapy today will leave in 45minutes. it is to help with my balance.

brrr 0 cold

Misa

Post by Misa » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Thank you for the prayers. We were on the edge of the front and ended up getting less than expected here. Fortunately we kept power and enough moisture dissipated we could get to school today on a delay safely. I was concerned about ice, but just had to deal with fog on the main roads. Tomorrow is Christmas Bazaar so our kids can shop for presents for their family affordably and on their own. I love our special ed teachers; they have been collecting items from the staff and paper grocery bags to decorate and “wrap” presents for the kids.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:44 pm

so glad you were not hit hard. sounds like you have a special staff. 😄 not every place is so lucky.