~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:19 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Wishing you a most wonderous day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:54 am

Make this day your best ever! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:29 pm

As with you Pattie the fall 'must do' list has run into winter, thankfully moved the last of the 'stuff' needing to go to the garden shed last week before it once again got cold, snowy and slippery. With family on the move I have boxes of their treasures in the garage which I have been placing in see through containers to store on the walls of shelving son added when we paneled the walls. As you can guess the lifting and ladders see to slower starts these mornings and not much in the way of computer time these past weeks. Couple more days should see me indoors cleaning and planning for the holidays which this year begins on December 19 through to after the New Year at my house. And to some relax time! Love holidays but it does take planning to enjoy the time with family instead of extra kitchen time. This morning saw me adding a couple of new recipes for my holiday meals.

This year will finally see us back to a tree decorating day which hasn't happened since 2011. I passed along the tall and beautifully branched tree that so resembled the real, just too many memories. Time for the start to memories in the making. Daughter brought a tall thinner tree which will not have me needing to move furniture which you know is not all that easy. I am sure you will enjoy your new tree Patti! Been clicking. Wishing everyone a wonderful rest of the week. Now back to reorganizing!

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:35 pm

misa bet your co-workers will love homemade treats.
pattie hope your shopping etc. works out. and you get to close that window.
I too am making homemade treats for Christmas and will give away.
some people have never tasted homemade treats. they are missing out.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:28 am

How wonderful Judy that you bake and give away! :-) I bet you light up people with every bite!!

Gerry...I so know about moving furniture!! Your daughter was so thoughtful of you this year! Happy to hear you are getting back to making memories...it has been a long haul in your journey. (((Hugs))) Enjoy every moment!

I love the prep for Christmas!! Busy as it is...it means family time, lots of laughter, hugs and good food! We will not however have family this year but will probably Skype. Will be putting lights/big balls on the tree in the front yard on Saturday.

Have a marvellous day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:17 am

Love that both Misa and Judy are baking and giving, that for sure is what touches the heart of those on the receiving end just as you share as well Patti. I somehow am not surprised that those of us who love animals also share with others!

Yes Patti it has been a long journey and does take time for the special days, I have always gone forward but finally finding that true glimmer of joy back in my life in my garden this spring sees it continue and yes this year we will have a tree decorating day. This year also sees everyone home over the holidays but know how lucky we are to have skyping! With grandson's move to Toronto we really miss him and loving the skype time!

Again heading out to the garage to make for a semblance of order before the holidays and see to watering my plant saves (not all that easy in winter) tommorow it's back to the indoors to start the clean and prep for Christmas! Clicks are in. Wishing everyone a great Thursday!

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:26 pm

just did laundry. and made my last purchase for cyber week. earlier i got a space heater. needed. 😄. today purchased an electric toothbrush as mine gave out. purchased an oralb 1500 on sale yippy love 💘 deals.

happy Thursday. 😄

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:02 am

Gerry...I too am starting the Christmas prep/cleanup today and getting the outside done tomorrow. Hope this all pans out...as you know how things can change...LOL! Then I will be getting indoors done next week...and onto baking etc.

Judy...it is always great when you can get good deals!!! Glad you got things that you need and saved too!

Hopefully will be pulling Christmas bins up from the basement today to get ready for tomorrows outdoor decorating. We don't do much...just lights and big balls on the cherry tree. We already have the outside lights up...ready to plug in.

May your day be filled peace! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 am

Christmas such a busy time. you're both so busy. not as much up-keep for an apartment.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:23 am

Yes Patti not all goes according to plan, yesterday come five thirty I realized I would be needing an extra day out there, having an extra coffee and heading back out and then tomorrow for sure it's indoor time. Having reprogramed my computer had me search out my music having me find Nana Mouskouri's Christmas album. Ahh Nana, made for sentimental memories going back to of our happy days in our beautiful valley. As for the bins and bins of holiday ornaments that need to be sorted and deciding what to keep may or not be decided until after the New Year. Already a change of plans, will be heading to the city for back and hip x rays that were to be done some time ago. A call tells me my clinic machine is still not working so on to another clinic this morning. Best to get it over and done.

Love sales Judy, enjoy a warm winter and your new 1500. Clicks are all in and wishing everyone a great weekend.