~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:07 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Hope you are sleeping well Judy! :-)

The logging trucks are not running this morning...which makes the trip to town easier as our dirt road is narrow. One blessing today.

Enjoy this beauteous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:53 pm

it is nice here too....
quiet..i just receved my order of plastic cups to hold masks away from nose and mouth. sure hope it works

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:15 am

Sounds like a good solution Judy! :-) Hope it works for you!

Got bread rising already and today will finish up the decorating and tomorrow...baking.

Have a blessed Sunday! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:44 am

Enjoy this beauteous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:03 pm

oh it makes the mask so much more comfortable.

clicking

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:18 am

What are the plastic cups called? I find that if I am wearing glasses...they fog up. So maybe the cups would be a solution.

Snow overnight...not much so far...enough to cover the ice. :?

Have a fantastic day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:29 am

Wishing you an awesome day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:44 am

not sure I use many variations to find
silicone holder
silicone mask holder for men
etc. o n and on
you want silicone as plastic not as comfortable. I am guessing but dont think they. will last long. on one of my looks found one that lasts 4 seasons thats a year. so guess if they dont say it is less time,

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:01 pm

Like most of us here in our small town with Covid in and around us, the city hospitals swamped we have all been struggling to keep our spirits up. Surprisingly I can't help but think only family members allowed for Christmas would help the spread ... but has many of us asking what good if shopping allowed to Christmas Eve and open to shopping on Boxing Day and seems much else open.

In any case I am going with some of our rituals and traditions, every door has a Christmas wreath, baked cookies, cabbage rolls made and in freezer. Today small doorstep delivery to assure a small turkey also in freezer, with no one allowed to gather in our homes turkey and meal will be a door drop pick up.

News and comments has us know we look to a troubled world, this week has seen to so much in unexpected happy and caring for me it sees to pass the Kleenex. How good to know there are still so many caring among us! The clicking on going, wishing everyone a happy day!

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:47 am

Thank you for the info Judy! :-) I am going to source them out.

Oh Gerry...we all need to have the optimism that you have. So happy that you are being well cared for and keeping up traditions! As a caregiver...I find it very humbling to be on the receiving end of it. It sure is a kleenex experience for sure.

I was so very ill last Christmas and could not enjoy it. But this Christmas is full of hope and joy for this coming year. I too have been carrying on our traditions which makes for some normality in this time of abnormality.

Wishing you a very joyous day! :-)