~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:38 am

all fine but upon seeing others purchases wish I had thought of them too. Good Luck hope your costco experience is good.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Been burning the candle at both ends trying to get all the fall chores caught up before the snow. As with you Patti days of snow. Much of it seems to have disappeared today which has me hoping for a couple more outdoor days. I am sure I have made mention I love warm and sunny and not fond of our cold prairie winters. I had so hoped I wouldn't have to winter pots and pots of plants this year but here I am hopefully warms a bit to get them safely to the garage.

The numbers were good in our area which saw our little 'bubble' here for our Thanksgiving. I still do everything remotely and doorstep delivery and the little bubble. The northern area here seem not to follow through and steadily increasing cases which has me think we will see it happen here, that will see me back to talking through the window and once again in self isolation.

I assure getting the clicks in! Take care and stay safe.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:58 am

Clicks are in! :O3

I had a similar experience too Judy. Wish I had bought more Christmas gifts at Costco.

I have been a wee bit concerned Gerry...but thought maybe you were besieged with work (like us)...and it seems you are. Glad you are ok! Snowing here today...4" predicted. And that sure puts a kibosh on the roof repair etc. We need to patch around the chimney as water is leaking in. More fun times.

Got home from Kamoops last night...did manage to get to Costco and Desert Hills farm. So got in 4 long stalks of brussels sprouts, delicata squash, winter onions, red onions, a pumpkin (for pies) and at this moment can not remember the rest.

Did do the clicking while away...just did not post here.

Have a most awesome day! :-)

Misa

Post by Misa » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:41 pm

Hello ladies. I see you all are hunkering down for cold weather and we are yo-yoing back and forth between 80s F and 60s. Things have been hectic. We had a volleyball tournament at school last week, and I had to work the games one night. Our school has now had an outbreak of covid because of the tournament. 6 positive cases for the teachers, plus speech therapists from out of town. The school was closed to in-person students Wednesday through today, and they will be out Monday and Tuesday, but teachers still report. Not a happy camper.

I am finishing up homework for the week, and making a biga for a new bread recipe. I think learning to bake bread is also like learning a new dialect with some of the vocabulary in recipes. Tomorrow I plan on baking the Asiago & Everything bread in the new King Arthur Flour catalog that arrived in the mail last week.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:21 am

Happy to hear you are keeping safe Misa! What a nightmare for you and the school! Hopefully they caught it early. Have fun with the biga! You will enjoy working with it and the wonderful flavour of this Italian bread. I love making bread...any kind. And I so enjoy the aroma of baking bread wafting through the house!

It is still snowing here which is soooo early. And by next Monday the temps will be above zero and rain. :? :o This mornings temp: -10C (14F).

Keep a happy heart! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:02 am

misa so sad that there is an outbreak of covid because of tournament
I enjoy the aroma of baking bread
pattie & Gerry you are really getting cold

seeing dr. cant figure out why breathing at night have to be more upright to sleep. just remembered I was on some medication for osteoporosis and because of it had to sleep on incline. but remembered it was being sued. and advertisements on tv from lawyers requesting your input if had been on it.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:13 am

What a concern for you Judy! I am sure the doctors will tell you why this is happening. It certainly not easy to change the we sleep...especially when sleeping is an issue in the first place.

Temps this morning...-12C (10.4F)...at least it is not snowing.

Make an awesome day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:50 am

Snowing again... :| Good news...it is only -4.6C (23.7F)! Notice that Greater Good is down for maintenance today.

Create wonderful things in your day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:27 pm

31* f this morning but it is warming

greater good said it was ok but no. so annoyed at greater good for all the ads on every cite you click that cover what you want to see. I unsubscribed. I would have contacted them instead but they wanted me to set up an account before could email.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:48 am

Have a glorious day! :-)