~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:27 am

clicking

laundry then off to neurologist, coos bay it is finally getting light outside.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:46 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Hope all was well with your trip to Coos Bay and your doctor's appointment Judy! :-) Making your soup today...mmmmm!

Well..we had over 2 inches of wet snow overnight. Hopefully it will melt away and not freeze (that would be ugly).

Hope you have an amazing day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:51 am

Your soup is absolutely wonderful Judy! We both thoroughly enjoyed our comforting dinner! Will be made again for sure.

Well..the worst fear happened...the snow started melting and overnight froze! The road will be a skating rink today. Fun times. It is -1C (30.2F) this morning. Going to spend the day inside.

Create wonder in your day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:42 am

glad you like soup. I love it also.

have to do sleep study againn they had a problem uploading results. not sure which or when yet . hopefully they will contact my SIL and figure things out.

oh hope snow is not in immediate future. brrr. but not expected till november, december

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:55 am

Oh my...hope this next sleep study will go off without a hitch for you! One good thing...you get to see a you SIL again!

Snow is falling as I write this...another 2 inches so far. Winter here seems to be getting earlier than normal. We have had snow in October years ago and it did not go away. But that was only once.

Keep your heart happy! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:45 am

Create an uplifting day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:54 am

I am no longer able to use kindle fire to access email. because I refuse to grant amazon and third parties access to computer to see or change anything they want.same with cell phone. only it is lg not amazon. wish I could warn people but have to grant ? and devulge information my amazon changed overnight. if dont cant use cart or other things

not sure but will this effect recipezazz and others as I use chrome. may not be able to come here in future.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:58 am

Clicks arei in! :O3

Oh no Judy!!! I don't know how to help you Judy...I don't have the knowledge about how to fix it. It would be horrible not having you here...you have been part of this since Nov 23, 2011!!!!! Maybe there is a way around it...call a computer store like Best Buy or The Geek Squad. I am sure you have someplace there to call and ask. We don't want to lose you!!! :shock:

Have a productive day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:41 am

as is everything ok. just unsure what is going on. so much happening.

going to cosco in 30 minutes

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:41 am

Clicks are in! :03

Good! Hope your trip to costco went well Judy! I am heading to Kamloops today for shore up the winter larder and also going to costco. Will be an experience for sure.

Have a safe and fun day! :-)