~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:51 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Good that you are sleeping Judy! Hope it continues for you. Hopefully you will not have to use the pills for too long. Have a wonderful time with your brother and SIL.

The lawn mower is a dream to use. I was able to get a lot more done with the self-propelled than with the regular gas push mower! I was actually smiling as I was working.

Have a glorious day! :-)

Misa

Post by Misa » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:55 am

Been clicking - no news on me getting a new classroom. :( Working on final project for my summer college course.

I hope everyone is well.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:55 pm

not sleeping more than 3 hours again. waiting dr. call

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:01 am

Hang in there Judy! I am quite sure the doctor will have some solution!

So if I understand correctly (which some days is iffy) Misa school is opening as usual. I don't know how you feel...but I think that will not be good for the spread of covid. Our spinning guild has people making masks for the children's return to school. Wishing you all the best with your final project! :-)

Create wonder in your day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:16 pm

msa good lck on yor college couse and back to school with kids.

so ne o f you're spinning guild to make masks the parents will appreciate that.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:51 am

Hope you are getting a wee bit of sleep Judy...are you able to get some during the day?

Sunny skies this morning...7C (44.6F). Not supposed to get too hot.

Keep well and happy! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:13 pm

not abe to sleep in the daytime but got more sleep last night 🌙.

have a glorious weekend ☺

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:48 am

Good for you Judy! :D Hope it continues!

Wee bits of rain now and then between the sunny days. Odd weather for this time of year.

Fuel yourself with joy! :-)

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Yes, our school will start having students Monday. And I currently don't even have a classroom! Long story short, our building is crowded and due to federal regulations, some people are getting shuffled and someone else has to take my room (I'm near the bathrooms). But there are no empty classrooms. So they are trying to figure out where to put me. And I will have under a week to move and rebuild a classroom once they figure it out. And who knows if I'll still be teaching the same subject. That is stressful enough, then factor in COVID and all the unknowns, I'm trying just to go a day at a time, or I will just sit down and cry.

I finally more or less finished my final project. I'm just waiting on clarification of format I need to submit. Depending, I might have a little more work, but mainly cosmetic - the material will remain the same.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:42 pm

misa sorry you're classroom is in such a up in arms hopefully they will help you soon.

sleeping changes from day to day but am at Brothers so not as stressful as it could be. and SIL is calling all needs, dr.s post office etc.