~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Gerry

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Gerry » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:13 am

Amazing how many cool mornings we have had, the past number of days the humidity is unreal with extremely hot days. Fortunately I get up early but I hang in to keep the garden rejuvenation ongoing. Still clicking. Have a great day!

Misa

Post by Misa » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Clicks are in.

I have been told they are giving my classroom (physical space not my teaching job) to someone else due to federal regulations (long story) - I know it's not personal, but it's a blow to me. Some teachers will have to go to virtual teaching. So it is currently in the air to if I go that route or someone else goes virtual and I get moved into their classroom. Either way, I have a big job ahead with moving. I am also working on a big project for my college classes and working on my final exam this week. So I apologize if I'm spotty checking in for the next couple of weeks. I'm exhausted thinking about it all.

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:41 pm

too long to explain. went hospital sleep deprivation. at Brothers and sister-in-law. will be on and off have dr appointment s this week and next

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:40 am

Clicks are in! :O3

Oh my....I am so sorry to hear that all of you are are having to deal with issues! Will keep you all held up in prayer until all is settled!! Try to keep a bright outlook!

Put on a smile and walk that mile! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:41 pm

when its hot 🔥 i don't want to do anything. misa sorry you're having problems guess it is hard for all teachers. i don't envy you. sorry Pattie you are so alone

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Woke to rain well before five which saw me out in my pjs checking the momma and kittens. Thankful to find them snuggling warm and dry. Gave them fresh new blankets and an early breakfast then pegged down more of the covering to assure they stayed dry. Would have loved to go back to bed but my hair was just too wet. Have to hope the neighbours didn't see me!

Yesterday tree saw in hand I planned to cut down some limbs needing doing. The presurgery year back in 2016 sat the begining of the slow down, 2017 surgery year even slower I knew that some maples and elms had seeded in but amazed to find a number of them over six feet. End of the day the triming and clearing saw the pile to be picked up about two truck loads. I know better than to climb on a ladder with the battery operated tree saw so will have family do the high trimming. This afternoon some major rose pruning if the weather holds as we are on a severe weather watch. Again.

I see I missed an anniversary, hope you and hubby had a wonderful day Misa. Also hoping all works out Misa, have a daughter in the school system so know whatever is decided could be frightening. So sorry to hear you are not well Judy adding prayers that all your tests go well.

Patti, finally begining to to enjoy the produce, have had a number of my fav toasted BLT sandwiches and last night a Thai Stir Fry with garden veggies along with buttered beans with snipped in dill and I thought of you and hope you can find garden fresh at your farmers market in these trying days. Going to check that weather and decide if I get to more garden time or maybe a quieter indoor day. Which would be okay as my joints definetly are protesting the overuse! Still clicking.
Wishing everyone a promising day and good test results.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 am

I am the same way Judy! Don't like raising my body temp on an already hot day. That is why I am up before the birds and it is still cool and I can get work done before the heat starts.

Oh Gerry the everlasting bunny! You are so busy and loving your animals! But it keeps you young at heart! You put me to shame.

Off to take my friend to town this morning...it is going to be a nightmare with all the travelling people from away!

Have a glorious day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:24 pm

thank you for your concern. tired have a nice day

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:30 am

Oh Judy...sure hope you turn a corner and get feeling better really soon! ❤ And you are still doing your clicks!!! Prayers continuing.

Going to try out the new self-propelled lawn mower this morning. Hopefully it will help a wee bit (easier on my old body) with the uneven hilly parts of our property. Supposed to rain this afternoon.

Keep strong! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:17 pm

am finally sleeping but have to take strong pill to do so. some nights 2. self propelled lawn mower sounds great. wish i could return home for forgotten things but to far away and long drive hard on my SIL and brother