~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:43 pm

i hope that it is ok. temperature cooler up in trees and sun hits it only in afternoon

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:45 am

Clicks are in! :O3

It was indeed a rainless day yesterday! But it sure made up for it overnight and it is still raining as of this writing. Oi! But have lots to keep me busy and not noticing the rain.

Are you able to be with your congregation yet Judy? I know here there are only a certain amount of people gathering with distancing in church.

Keep a happy heart! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:40 am

not yet. my church is still stay at home.
i watch service on tv. read lesson
read scriptures.
once a month someone comes and offers sacrament. some churches call it communion

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:39 am

That was/is they way it is done here too. I get the Daily Bread and Beside the Still Waters and do my devotions twice a day with scripture readings.

Made up a solution of water, vinegar rubbing alcohol and a wee bit of dishwashing liquid for a clean and streak-free stove top (black). Works like a charm! When I bought the stove...I had no idea that the black was going to show everything and found that soapy water left streaks.

Help to create joy for someone today! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:03 pm

not much going on. will see 👀 if can think of way to shield hummingbird feeders from. afternoon sun 🌞

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:37 am

Hope you find a solution for shielding the feeder Judy! :-)

Got quite a bit of mowing in yesterday and will get another big chunk done this morning. The water table is so high that there is one part that is still too boggy to mow.

Wishing you joy this sunny day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:00 pm

have two brought one indoors will. put out later. hopefully someone else can help me. my SIL is hopeful ly coming Thursday. its undesided just yet. matbe she will hsve an idea 💡.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:28 am

Brainstorming with your SIL will probably bring a solution Judy! :-)

Sure glad the mowing was completed (as far as we can) as it rained overnight. Cleaning house today. Fun times...LOL!

Stay happy and well! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:21 am

she's coming Thursday. cant wait. probably will not post till late.

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:00 pm

A morning stop to check in, good to see all seems to be going well. Here we are well into July with cold nights not warming til almost noon, someone has to tell mother nature it's well into July!

This past week I finaly got my mosquito trap and new barbecue set up. Have to hope this bbq lasts as long as the last one. Son took the old one home and reports he got it working like a charm. Have to hope he manages to do the same with the mosquito trap as it's only a couple of years old and pricy! Windy days no mosquitoes but hot days sees them come in from near by water. Unbearable to be out among the plantings when they move in. Suspect a couple of days had some 'no seeums' come calling.

Got a couple of calls from the insurancce company re hail, so busy no adjusters available so sending a roofing/plus company to do the adjusting has me wonder but this time I do know what not to do! Meanwhile storms with hail close by.

Been clicking, coffee break over so back to the outdoors! Easing of borders has had a couple of flights come in with covid and see numbers starting. We have done so well and now reminded to be viligent. Take care anad stay safe.