~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

muffinlady

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by muffinlady » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:50 pm

have a great weekend

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:26 am

Clicks are in! :O3

We had 2 two thunder/lightning/rain storms come through here over the weekend. No damage (as far as I know), power outages or fires. Yeah! Temps are no where near normal...but then again what is normal anymore.

Judy...are you able to worship at all at your church? Or do you do the online service? I know here...some churches are opening with distancing.

Create a memorable day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:35 pm

my church, i view meeting on tv. other church's have opened but not mine.I also go over lesson at home.

it is sunny 🌞outside. i think forcast is around 80.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:31 am

That is what is happening here too Judy! Some members of the congregation do the readings, talking about the readings and prayer on video. One young family got in and did it together. Good to see the children actively participating. The children are so missing being at church (they like to dance in the aisles). It was the most uplifting video I have seen yet.

You must be sick of me talking about the weather...but...we are expecting another nasty storm today and again on Friday.

Make a fabulous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:57 am

the weather has been in the 80-85. looks like all week.
n new medication 💊. ola thought i was having a reaction to it as tongue swelled but only cause bit tongue. . went to hospital but all ok

my SIL is coming Thursday for my birthday 🎂 so probably won't post till late if even that

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:33 am

Happy that you are getting lovely warm weather Judy! Will make your garden grow. I bet you are looking forward to your SIL coming. How is your brother doing?

We ended up being on the edge of the storm...some thunder and a wee bit of rain. Nothing serious. All this rain is doing to making breeding grounds for mozzies and biting black flies. If it goes on this...we will still have them in October. Which has happened in the past.

Enjoy this beauteous day! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:37 pm

last I heard from SIL he was out gardening every day. SIL should be here tomorrow morning for my birthday 🎂. it will be good to see her.

it is sunny 🌞outside.expect it to be a hot 🔥 day today.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:21 am

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Judy!!

Enjoy your day with you SIL! Hope you do something fun and eat some good food! :-)

Have a very uplifting day! :-)

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:36 am

Hope you had a memorable birthday Judy! :-)

Raining here again this morning...but yesterday was good enough for me to get some mowing done. Good thing I did.

Make a happy day! :-)

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:03 pm

Quick stop to say hello. Happy Birthday wishes Judy, hope you had an awesome day.
Super busy seems with the wind and hail storms and now extra hot I am either cleaning and bagging or watering. I have to hope the past couple of warm days get things growing. Weather is supposed to be coming in from the south so you can just bet my potted peppers and plants are going to be near the gazebo!
Been clicking. Wishing you a great weekend.