~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Introduce Yourself to the community. Chat with other members, tell us what's currently on your mind! Got a food question? someone will be around to help you out.

Moderator: Admin-RZ

Luvcookn

Re: ~ Click to Feed the Animals ~

Post by Luvcookn » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:08 am

Clicks are in! :O3

If I could send you snow Judy...you would have plenty of cranberry candy to satisfy your sweet tooth for a long time! :-)

Oh thank goodness Misa...so happy to hear he was found safe! Will pray that the family unit will be healed! You are sanding and painting...and I am washing walls. Thanks for having my back about the mud/potholes that can swallow vehicles. Gads it can be bad on the suspension. Happy to hear that you have found some peaceful time with your beading.

Keep a happy heart! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:12 pm

if you have cranberry jelly left over from thanksgiviing and unsweet gellatin and jello you can make this. its both quick& EASY to make though it has to sit several days to intensify flavor.

https://www.recipezazz.com/recipe/cranberry-candy-4229

the sun pops out every once in a while, it is a day of off and on rain.
golly this stay at home is boring. guess I will have to delve into some projects.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:06 am

When I clicked on your link for the candy Judy...I found that I had already saved it. Guess I should check my saved recipes every now and then. LOL!

Our weather is much the same the past couple of days. We are heading for another deep freeze come Tues/Wed. When I took the pooches out this morning...they were agitated as they followed a scent. And as I was walking around I found a deer antler shed by the house. When I looked it...one of the points had clearing been chewed by something. I think it was the 'something' that brought it to our property that they smelled.

Have a sunny heart today! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:35 am

do make that cranberry candy if you can. be sure and let it age before eating as it allows flavour to intensify.

I wonder what the something was that brought the antler onto your property

Gerry

Post by Gerry » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:19 pm

Today makes 2 weeks since I self isolated, been busy cooking and freezing to assure nothing went to waste. I am including a video thanks to friends on face book that I wish I had seen before my last shop as it had me rewashing all my fridges, cabinets along with anything I may have touched.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKx-F4AKteE

I was fortunate that along with my books saved and the e library holds coming in I had choices for some relax time. I did a quick check here to assure everyone was well and did my daily clicks. I would rather have spent that cleaning time with my plants! I am not bored but this morning thinking to Easter and dd's birthday in early April made for moments, who would have thought come a time my door was not open to my children, grans and close friends, I also fear for all who are working with so many people not taking taking this seriously.

Our church has been doing the past Sundays streaming and adding the video on a special face book page, as well as adding prayer and hymn time several evenings a week. Very comforting.
Take care and stay safe.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:57 am

I will probably make this candy when family visits as DH and I do not eat candy. But I am sure they will love some homemade. Still do know know what animal brought the shed. The tracks looks like a dog...too small for bobcat and not big enough for wolf. Anybodies guess.

So good to hear that you are still staying home Gerry! Best place for everyone! Like you cooking up everything from last shop and freezing most. I bet it is hard...knowing that you can not be with family/friends. But for now... What a great idea that your church is doing! At least there is some sense of being in fellowship!

Keep a singing heart today! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:51 pm

busy forgot to click & post till now.

glad everyone is well. so far no cases of covid19 in my county. but everyone is still sheltering in place

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:48 am

You are right Judy the only way to quell this virus is by staying home and taking safety procedures!

Have a day filled with hope! :-)

muffinlady

Post by muffinlady » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:26 am

🔱its a new day. 🐣 there's hope for everyone.

Luvcookn

Post by Luvcookn » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:00 am

That is the right attitude Judy...always have hope for things to get better. And they will...in time

Still snowing here and temps -11C (51.8F) this morning. Odd to say but...I want mud and potholes and the hope of Spring. Will it ever come I wonder? :?

Make a special day in your heart! :-)